[Vol. 5] Chapter 122

[Bianka's POV]

As Rose started to make Kairo in his best appearance, Arashi said, "We are going to attend the bride's clan. Be sure that no one is able to harm Kairo while he goes there..."

Hans, Koji, Takagashi and Kondo nodded and Kondo asked, "What about his sword? He can't leave his sword here..."

Arashi said, "No. He have to take his sword with him."

Hans asked, "What if they try to say that it was against their rituals? I don't know but I somehow don't like how they had worn only green."

Arashi's eyes narrowed down by a little as he asked, "Green? Did you go see them?"

Hans nodded. "I told two of my men to keep on eye on them and the other two are scouting report on them and I just received they all were wearing green."

Arashi thought for a moment and said, "Kairo would be the sword and if they say anything I will tell that we have a rule not to let go of our swords."

They all nodded as Arashi asked, "What's the bride wearing?"

"Red. Same colour as Kairo." Hans said.

He asked, "Whoever making her ready, tell them to check the cloth since all of their clothes came from Toushi on Lord Gokudo's request."

Koji nodded and said, "We have checked Kairo's clothes many times. There's nothing unusual about it."

Hans added, "Just in case if something happens, he is wearing a full vest under the clothes."

Arashi was really serious this time as he nodded and asked, "Where is Hiroshi?"

"Brother Hiroshi is making sure everyone gets the antidotes and he notified he would be with Lord Gokudo all the time." Shin said as Arashi nodded.

"Make sure no one other than rank A soldiers are nearby any of the Toushi clan. And be on high alert." Arashi said as my heart started to thump.

Arashi looked at Kairo and asked, "Kairo, if she or anyone try to..."

"I know. I will kill them all if they try anything." He said as his face became serious. "But first, I will kill that girl."

Arashi nodded and said, "We are going now."

And he took me outside as I asked, "What did you mean by green? Is wearing green is bad?"

Arashi said, "There is no problem wearing green but there is a type of a poison which in contact with clothes or anything, it turns green."

I gasped. "Are they here to kill all of us? But why?"

Arashi said, "The message to invite them were written by Lord Gokudo and we tried to decipher if there was any other massage hidden in his invitation. Unfortunately, there was none of maybe we couldn't find it."

He muttered, "But he could be thinking anything. Whether it is a revenge or just a simple fun for him. We don't know."

I looked around and saw the vicinity was filled with only Kuro soldiers. There weren't anyone who were a normal citizen near us.

I said, "But we have more than 100 thousand men, right? They can fight them off..."

He stopped and looked at me as he said, "100 thousand men can fight 100 men easily but it is not easy to fight 100 men with poisons of various kinds. One drop of poison could kill 100 men in a blink of an eye."

I gulped.

"But you made an antidote right?" I asked.

"But we don't know what kind of poison they could make... My antidote could save them from a few but not all." He said as we went ahead and all the time, my feet and hands were cold. I was worried for Kairo and others.