[Vol. 5] Chapter 128

(Third person's POV- omniscient)

"You are just like me, Hana."

The voice echoed in Hana's head...

"You will end up killing that pretty husband of yours sooner or later."

The last words of her father...or the man who raised her, troubled her by a lot.

She was standing there as she saw there was a commotion when another prince had arrived and took away a foreign looking lady. 

She thought, she was very beautiful...

But she looked sad...

Just like her.

But at least, that lady had someone unlike her.

Hana looked at Kairo and her heart shook in fear. She just couldn't bear to kill him.

But Lord Gokudo was right, she would end up killing him as well.

It was a good thing that she didn't get married to him. He was safe now.

Now, she would go away. Far from him where she wouldn't be able to harm him or his people.

But where would she go?

She had no place to go...

She was exiled from the clan for some reason she didn't remember and all her childhood she remained in a dark, cold cave for a rigorous training. After that she finally started to live with Lord Gokudo in his house but that was only for a few weeks. She still wasn't aware of the outside world.

The only thing she was aware of which she recalled from the clan, was the rule to always protect your partner and kill everyone if anyone tried to harm your closed ones and other than that, nothing else...

She didn't even remember her parents...

She looked down and with a heavy heart, she started to go toward the bridal chamber. She needed to wear something that would be comfortable and not heavy as the bridal cloth she was wearing.

"Where are you going?" She heard Kairo's voice and halted.

She didn't look up as she said, "I am going away..."

"To where?"

She didn't know...yet.

She stayed silent as Kairo took a breath and said, "Listen... You don't have to go anywhere. You can stay here..."

Her head snapped up as she asked, "And to do what? Kill all of you?"

"That is not what I was saying..."

"I can't stay since I am just too dangerous and I would end up hurting your people and," her voice shook as she added, "you..."

Kairo scoffed at her and said, "And I am the one who has the most resistance in my body."

Hana knew he was just taking it lightly just because he survived her poison once.

"You were saved because of my antidote." She said.

"And yet I was the only one who survived your poison." Kairo said with a smug grin.

Well, he wasn't wrong... He was the only person who wasn't paralyzed even when she had stabbed him with Haneru.

She looked at him as she didn't know what to say.

Kairo came near her and said, "Just stay here and learn. Lord Gokudo wasn't the only person who knew some 'things' about poison. You can more things about poison or others...even new things."