[Vol. 6] Chapter 134

I was already tired as Mila and I went to the garden because it was a large garden I had ever seen in my life.

There were no trees or plants left in the world that the garden hadn't.

Different kinds of mangoes, different kinds of fruits that I even hadn't heard of. And more than that, there was a giant cherry blossom tree in the middle of the garden in its full bloom as if it was watching over every other trees and plants.

I felt like my heart would melt as the garden was home for many, many birds and small animals and insects.

Mila had brought out meals already as we sat under the cherry blossom and started to eat.

I recalled the memories when Arashi and I went to the Kosaki's festival. We sat under a cherry blossom as well.

As we were returning back, I said, "This feels like home. It makes me feel like go back to Godoyama."

She asked, "Oh that village where Prince Rian was staying for five years?"

I nodded.

Mila looked around and smiled, "To be honest, once I came here, I don't feel like going back. Prince Rian was even willing to help me to go back to my country and search for my other relatives..."

I asked, "Then why didn't you?"

She smiled and said, "Maybe I became greedy after I received so many loving people and kindness."

She took a sigh and said, "Shinkyo had been so kind to me that I don't want to go back. And here I even found Koji. How can I leave him?"

I nodded as she continued, "Koji's parents were loving and they took care of me when they found me from that clan head."

"So, it was Koji's parents?"

She giggled and said, "One day, he took me to his home and said to his parents to take care of me and they didn't even ask why. They just let me stay and I thought I was fine by being their maid but they treated me like their daughter. They had always been very protective of me like I was their own daughter."

I muttered, "And you couldn't go away..."

She shook her head. "You know, Princess Bianka, Shinkyo is a strange city and very mysterious."

"How so?"

"It doesn't let people go away once they come here. It feels like it will shower them with love and warmth that one day, you will feel hard to leave." She said looking at a distance. "I sometimes feel like Prince Rian's mother is still watching us and showering with her protection and kindness."

I asked, "Have you seen her ever or heard about her?"

She nodded, "The moon temple. The moon goddess looks exactly like her."

I looked at her with wide eyes, "How?"

She said, "I just heard from our elders that when Prince Rian's father went away for a work, he came back with a wife so beautiful that people were blinded by her. And she loved the cherry blossom so the former crown prince made this City his home and gifted it to her. When he was making the city, they found the moon temple and everyone was shocked to see it looked exactly like her even when the temple was built several hundred years ago."

I got shivers all over my body as I asked, "Have you seen her portrait?"

She nodded and said, "I have. Even the castle have their portraits. Ask Prince Rian to show you, he will be happy to."

I nodded and somehow I wanted to go to the moon temple. I felt it was so mysterious that I wanted to go there myself.

We were still walking as I suddenly realised that I hadn't really seen Koji's parents. I asked, "So, where are Koji's parents now, I believe I haven't seen them?"