[Vol. 5] Chapter 129

[Bianka's POV]

The marriage of Kairo and Hana was decided as I smiled happily at the couple. Hana was shy when they started to tease them both.

It was so unpredictable that she was glaring at me a few days ago yet now, she was like a little sister who wanted attention and a lot of petting.

She was cute and I was glad that she got Kairo as her husband. I knew he will take good care of her.

But I was sad because of Rose...

As soon as I recalled her sad face when she was leaving, my heart sank.

Prince Daichi had taken her and I couldn't even do anything. I knew if I said something there it would give them a chance to talk bad about Arashi so I stopped myself.

I didn't want to make a sad face before Hana since she had been suffering through a lot. All she needed was a warm welcome and a lot of love.

Hiroshi took Kairo and Hana in a room while the others started to clean all the bloodstream on the ground. Especially the poisonous substance.

Arashi ordered, "Make sure everyone eat three-four cloves of garlic from today onwards. If anything happens in anyone's body, any kind of changes, irritation, come to me right away."

They all nodded and scattered away back to their duties.

He said to Koji, "Koji, tell everyone to prepare the Sun Temple and the Lotus Lake. Their marriage will be held there."

Koji nodded and said, "I'll ask the ladies from Shinkyo. The elders are also awaiting for your orders on attending the marriage, your highness."

Arashi nodded, "Then tell them to join us. It will be best if they could lift Hana's mood. She needs it."

Koji bowed and left as we stood there looking at the beautiful lake which now had poison in it. But as Arashi said, it would become pure and fresh in a couple of days. Until then anyone was forbidden to take the water.

I was quiet as he said, "Let us go inside the carriage. You also need to take a rest and I think you are hungry."

I said, "No... I'm not hun—" and that was when my stomach growled and my ears heated.

He chuckled as I looked away. Well, I was hungry again...

I nodded as he said, "Don't be sad, Bianka..."

I looked up at him as he said, his eyes were looking at a distance, "The dots are connecting slowly and if we succeed in it, I believe, Rose will be freed finally."

My brows ceased together, "What do you mean?"

He looked down at me and said, "I think, Gokudo gave us a clue in his deathbed."

My eyes widened as I asked, "He did? When?"

I was too occupied at the time to notice anything.

He said, "He pointed at Daichi when he was dying..."

I gasped. "Then..."

My mind froze. Was he the one...? Then he could kill Rose! But would he kill her?

Then I recalled the face of Akio. He could kill Rose if Akio said that... He was madly in love with her, after all.

Arashi's brows ceased together as he said, "I don't know... But at least, we got a clue."

I nodded and asked, "Then what should we do now? I mean Rose is with him and he is a dangerous man..."

He nodded, "Then we have to do something that would make him stop hurting her..."

I looked at him quizzically, "And how are we going to do that!"

While we were here, she would be living with him in his castle and we couldn't even know even if he did something to her.

Arashi looked at me and said with a straight face, "I don't know..."

I gave him a look.

I sighed as my heart started to beat in worry. "Then it's done! Rose would never be freed... Unless he falls in love with her by some miracle, he wouldn't mind doing something bad to her..."

My heart sank as I muttered, "Which is impossible since there is Akio..."

And then I felt Arashi smirking as if something sinister was brewing in his mind. He said in a low voice, "Or maybe, it is possible..."

I looked at him with narrowed eyes, "How?"

I was curious about how would he make Daichi fall in love with Rose while we were far from them. Would he do some voodoo magic? Or dark magic? Or maybe he would give him poison instead...!

He grinned at me, "Let's see how..."

I groaned as he started to walk and I followed him from behind. His legs were too long for me to cover that so I was running behind him as I said, "Slow down! I can't keep up with you!"

He side glanced at me and asked, "Then shall I carry you, wifey?"

I blushed as I immediately refused. "No! There are people around us! People!"

He gave a playful smirk as he said, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind especially the elders..."

"Elders? Why wouldn't they mind it? They should get embarrassed about it!" I shouted in between my breaths as I was trying to catch his pace but falling behind.

"You'll know once you meet them..." He said.

But somehow I felt like I was missing something...

And then I realised he successfully changed the main conversation!

I glared at him and asked, "Don't try to change the topic! What is it you are planning?"

He turned around as I finally caught up with him. He asked innocently, "What do you mean? I am not even planning anything..."

I gave him a suspicious gaze and said, "Yes, you did! But you aren't telling me...!"

He gave me a tight-lipped smile and said, "Alright. I'll tell you."

I smiled, "You will?"

He nodded as he added, "If you successfully kiss me in the Sun Temple around my people..."

I nodded happily and the next I stiffened as soon as his words got into my head.

What!

I looked at him with wide eyes and a large mouth. "Wha—what! Tha—that's embarrassing! And why around everyone!"

My face heated just by thinking about it.

And he teased, "Ho~ so you are embarrassed to kiss me in front of people even when I'm your husband..."

I hissed, "That's not what I mean!"

He asked, "Oh, then you don't want to kiss me because you don't want people to know about us being a husband and a wife?"

I growled angrily, "That's not what I mean either! You do know what I mean yet you are teasing me like that."

He smirked and bent down as his face reached mine and my heart hammered against my chest but instead of his lips, his forefinger poked on my nose as he said in a low voice, "Then, all you have to do is, kiss me and I'll tell you."

I said, "But that's unfair when you know I'm embarrassed like that yet you still demand something so embarrassing!"

He stood up straight and while turning around he winked and said, "Oh! I decided to be unfair with you from now on."

He shrugged. "Bear with it or let it go. Your choice."

And he went toward the carriage as I ran behind him. He was just so unfair!

----
30th December, 22
1235