[Vol. 7.5] Chapter 190

With the help of Futama, Yukina found out about the assassination attempt of Prince Kurasaki which would be conducting by Prince Shiroichi and his men.

Arashi wasn't there so Yukina had no choice but to save him by herself. She decided to tell Arashi everything but once she successfully saved Prince Kurasaki.

Yukina was making preparations when a maid came to her room. "Lady Yukina, Princess Mizuki has called you."

Yukina nodded and went to her. It was the time of her medication. Yukina planned to give her the medicine and then go to the war base.

As the maid handed her the medicine, she was about to give Princess Mizuki it when Mizuki said, "Yukina... I suddenly want to see Kurasaki...and Arashi..."

Yukina's brows ceased together because up until now she had never talked like this. She was talking like she won't be able to see them again...

Wait! Had she come to realise that her husband was about to get killed?

No... Yukina won't let that happen.

So she said, "Don't worry, you will surely see them... I promise you."

Princess Mizuki nodded and gave a faint smile. She looked too tired. Yukina got worried because today Princess Mizuki seemed too quiet. For a few days, she had been sleeping too much. Why wasn't she recovering?

Yukina had told this to Prince Kurasaki and Arashi so many times but they were too busy with the war and besides, apart from changing the doctor, they had no other choice.

She gave Princess Mizuki the medicine and went down the castle to reach the place where Futama would be waiting.

Without further ado, Yukina and Futama disguised as Wansai soldiers and reached the war base where Arashi's father was.

"I see many of the organisation's men disguised as Wansai soldiers..." Futama said as Yukina nodded.

"It seems you were right. They might have planned that it would be easier if people thought that the enemy spy had come and killed him in the war base." Yukina said as Futama shrugged.

"It would be easier that way. If it was me, I would have planned it that way..." Futama said.

"Alright. Let's get close to Prince Kurasaki's tent..." Yukina suggested as they reached.

And as soon as they reached the tent, they found it odd that there was very less Wansai soldiers... Yukina got worried as Futama said, "Go inside and see if Prince Kurasaki is well. I'll stay outside. If anyone comes, I'll let you know."

Yukina nodded and went inside the tent.

As soon as she went inside she got stunned about what she saw inside. Prince Kurasaki was fighting with Prince Shiroichi and right then, Prince Shiroichi had caught his throat.

Yukina immediately went there and hit Shiroichi's head with her dagger's sealth. Prince Shiroichi immediately got unconscious and fell on the ground.

Arashi's father heaved for air as he sat up and looked at Yukina. His sharp eyes fell on her as he said, "Yukina... What are you doing here in those clothes?"

Yukina got stunned since even within a disguise, he could tell it was her.

She said, "I-I heard Prince Shiroichi was here with his men to kill you..."

"So you came here to save me?"

Yukina nodded as Prince Kurasaki laughed. "Don't worry about that Yukina... Worry about how you are going to fight of the organisation..."