[Vol 1] Chapter 32

The whole day I could not look into his eyes and plates or bowls kept falling from my hands as I kept apologizing to him. 

I was so embarrassed that whenever he was around me my heart wouldn't stop beating and my hands would start shaking. Sweat would form on my forehead and my mind would stop working.

Why did I have to wake up early?! 

Although everyday I messaged oil but to do it before Arashi made my heart run wild. It definitely looked like I was seducing him!

As I was cleaning the kitchen, another plate fell and broke into pieces as I gasped. My mind was all over the place and I couldn't concentrate. 

I looked around, making sure Arashi didn't hear it as I took the pieces and cut myself. 

I squeaked. 

"Did you cut yourself?" He asked, startling me as my head collided against the slab. 

"Ah!" I cried in pain.

Arashi came immediately as he pulled me up and his touch made it worse for my heart. 

"Let me see." He demanded as he took my hand in him while my head stayed low, eyes avoiding him. 

He washed it with clean water as another yelp came out of my mouth. My head hurt and now my finger hurt too. I was a mess.

"Leave the cleaning to me. I will do it and let's go put some ointment on the cut." He said as he dragged me with him.

"It—it's okay. I can do the cleaning." 

"And hurt yourself more?" He asked as my ears got warmed. 

"I am not hurting myself at all." I mumbled, still not looking at him as he put the ointment and I hissed. It burnt!

"You have broken five plates, three bowls and collided against the walls for uncountable times, cut almost two times and were about to burn yourself if I wasn't around." His eyes fell on me and I shrunk as I felt the intense pressure from his glare.

"And you are saying that you are not hurting yourself..." He put pressure on his words as well and I tried to find if there was any room to argue with him.

I was about to burn myself while cooking as I forgot to tie my yukata sleeves. "Err..." I opened my mouth and closed then opened again as if I was a fish. 

"Alright. Care to tell me what happened?" He asked.

He had already done putting the ointment and now his eyes pinned me with glares as I gulped.

"N—nothing." I stammered.

"Is it because of—"

"Ah! So much work, I need to go clean!" I cut his words off and was about to run away when his large hand caught my wrist and yanked me toward him. My back touched his chest as my heart now went bonkers.

"Where do you think you are going without answering me?" He said as his breath fanned behind my ear and I bit my lips. He was going to be the death of me if he didn't leave me now.

What am I supposed to say? I was embarrassed to do bold moves although I wasn't doing it intentionally. At first, I wanted to but then I decided against it. 

"Was it because I saw you while you were preparing yourself?"

My voice seemed to be caught in my throat but I managed to say somehow, "N—no! Yo—you have already seen me... I mean... It was normal... Err... Um..."