Angst (Adam x Benjamin Burnley)

Adam groans in annoyance, searching for the lyrics he wrote earlier, he spends hours looking but to no avail. His face flushes in anger, Adam knows he took his lyrics. He storms out of his apartment and down the hall, banging his fist against another door. The door opens, Adam pushes past and storms inside.

"Where the fuck are my lyrics! I know you have them!"

"Excuse me?! I didn't steal anything from you! Matt gave them to me so I can make it into a song! He told me he wrote them!" Benjamin shouted back.

"Bullshit!"

Adam and Benjamin hated each other, they always seem to piss each other off. But on the okay days, both of them flirt with one another a lot, they find each other attractive, the hatred they have between them have stopped them from ever hooking up. It's harder because they live in the same block of apartments.

"If you call me a liar again, I'm gonna start throwing punches" Ben threatened.

"I can take you out easily" Adam scoffed.

"Wanna bet?" Benjamin advanced on Adam. "I can beat you too easily, because you are weak. Everyday I just want to hurt you, ugh you piss me off so much"

"Oh yeah? You think you're so perfect, don't you?" Adam squares up to the American. "You're a self centred, egotistical, narcissistic asshole. I'm gonna beat you"

That ticked Benjamin off, he pushed Adam against the nearest wall and pinned him down, getting in his face.

"You're just asking for my fist in your face" Adam tried to push him off, determined to beat him. "Look at you, I told you I'm stronger" he sneered in Adam's face.

Adam went to bring his knee up to Ben's crotch, but he blocked it, smirking. Ben grabbed Adam's face in his hand, eyes flickered down to his lips. He deviously smiled.

"You look cute like this, even hurting you just a little bit brings me joy"

"Likewise, Burnley" Adam replied slyly.

Benjamin shifted his hand down to Adam's throat, squeezing, which made Adam instinctively thrust his hips into Ben's. The other man growled, pushing himself against the Canadian, grinding against him. Adam whimpered, needing more friction.

"You like that huh? At your rightful place" Benjamin sneered.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Ben please, if you're gonna do something, just do it before I do!"

"I like the sight of you begging"

Adam made a pleading sound, Ben scoffed, stepping away and ripped the clothes off Adam. He stopped to admire his body, before he unzipped his pants, pulling them down slightly. Ben forced Adam to his knees, forcibly opening his mouth and thrusts himself in. He walks Adam backwards so he's flush against the wall, placing his hands on the wall as he mercifully fucks Adam's mouth.

"Why didn't I think of this way to shut you up? Only if I can permanently shut you up" he says to himself.

Adam's eyes roll backwards, his hands on his thighs, then Ben pulls out. He pulls Adam up and slams him into the wall, face first. Adam grunts, trying to turn around but Ben fights back, keeping him pinned down. Ben then removes his own clothing. He digs his nails into Adam's skin, spreading his legs. Ben uses his saliva as lube before lining up.

"I hate you" Ben grunts as he harshly pushes into Adam.

"Oh, fuck!" Adam gasps. "It should be me fucking you damnit!"

"Well, then, you should've fought harder"

Adam growled, clawing at the wall. Ben runs his hand through Adam's hair, grabbing a fistful and pulling his hair backwards, his other hand wraps around his throat again, squeezing harder than last time. Adam lets out a loud moan as Ben thrusts into him, he squeezes both his hands slightly harder. Adam struggles to breath, eyes watering as Ben pounds into him. He sinks his teeth into Adam's skin.

Suddenly, Ben pulls out. He drags Adam to the bed, throwing him down on his hands and knees. Adam quickly turns around on his back, Ben hissed and tried flipping him over but Adam stopped him.

"I'm gonna lay like this or I'm walking out"

Benjamin huffed but let Adam win this time, he didn't really care what position Adam is in, he just wants to carry on what he was doing to him, proving to Adam that he can and does dominate him. Ben spreads Adam's legs again, lining up and violently pushes in again. He slaps Adam's face, making him growl in annoyance. Ben pins Adam's hands down either side of his head, clenching his fists which caused the other man's wrists to turn red.

He found Adam's prostate, grunting at how surprisingly good he feels around his dick. He pushed his nails into Adam's wrists, making them bleed a little. Adam hissed at the slight uncomfortableness, trying to free his arms but received a slap to his face again. Ben couldn't help himself but to lick up the red handprint, making Adam shiver. He absolutely loved seeing Adam so vulnerable, so helpless, as much as he hated the man, Ben also loves this side to him.

Adam moans as Ben chokes him again, thrusting as fast and as hard as he can, he grabs Adam's untouched dick, squeezing his base before he mercifully strokes him.

"You asshole!" Adam yelps as Ben digs his nails into his dick.

"You like that bitch?"

Adam deeply growls at him, he knows he can dominate Ben, he just let his guard down this time.

"I hate you too, you think you're better than me"

"That's the thing though Adam, I am better than you"

Before Adam can speak again, Ben surprises him by kissing him. Ben moves his hands down and grips Adam's thighs, his balls slapping into Adam's skin. He pounds his prostate, wishing he won't be able to sit down after this.

"Hurry the fuck up so we can finish this" Ben grunts.

Adam smirks. "Have you got a belt close by?"

"What now dumbass?"

"Choke me with a belt"

Ben was shocked to say the least with Adam's comment, but he quickly left him to fetch his belt. He pinned Adam down again and wrapped the belt around his throat. He tightened it as he started thrusting, Adam gasped at the pressure and arches his back, his cum spilling out over his torso and chest. Ben watches in amusement as Adam gasps and wheezes due to lack of air, eventually, Ben takes the belt off Adam, grabbing his wrist again and biting down, hearing Adam moan out a swear. Ben pulls out and starts stroking himself, Adam goes to jerk him instead but Ben shoves his hand away, lowly moaning as he cums over Adam, grabbing his black hair again and pulling. As he finishes, Ben lets go of Adam's hair and moves away from him.

"I'm so gonna hurt you worse if we do that again"

"We're doing that again, asshole" Adam sat up. "And I want my lyrics back" he demanded.

"Good. Now get out before I drag you out" Ben got up and started pulling his clothes back on. "And fuck your lyrics"

"Seriously? Can't I at least clean myself first?"

Ben growled before tossing Adam a cloth. He cleaned himself up and got dressed.

"Now get the fuck out of my apartment"

"You really are a dick, Burnley. And that makes me wanna rip your teeth out" Adam hissed at him before leaving, Ben just flipping him the middle finger.

Adam walks back to his apartment, he feels better that he let off some steam but he still hates Benjamin. And he hates him even more because he hooked up with him.

"Fuck you Benjamin Burnley. Fuck you and your personality" Adam sneers, but he can't wait to hook up with him again.

~~~~~~

Thank you to soojenny_ for the request 😊