Animal I Have Become (Adam x Brad)

"Yes baby. Fuck, more" Brad moaned, sat in the kitchen chair with his legs on the table, Adam knelt in between his legs, eating his asshole out. He tugged his hands that were tied behind the chair. He heard Adam moan as he felt his tongue inserted into his hole.

"Fuck my hole, Adz. Make me cum with just your tongue"

Adam swirled his tongue around, tongue fucking Brad so hard, his nails digging into his skin. He looked up at Brad, watching as his jaw hung open. He felt Brad was close so he stopped and pulled away.

Adam stood up and walked away.

"I'll be back later" he smirked at Brad.

"Aw come on! You can't leave me like this!" Brad yelled.

"And where's the fun in that?"

"Cocksucker!" Brad playfully yelled back.

"Keep talking to me like that and I won't let you go" he smirked at Brad.

"You better have something special for me when you get back then"

Adam just winked at him and left.

~~~~~~

When Adam came back hours later, he seemed off. He quickly untied Brad and chucked his clothes at him.

"I thought we were gonna carry on?"

Adam just stormed past Brad, grabbing his packet of cigarettes, and walked to the back yard. Brad just left him to it.

Eventually, Brad ventured outside, peeking at Adam.

"You okay?"

Adam turned to face him and snarled. He roughly grabbed Brad, pulling him inside and flicked his wrist, a very sharp kitchen knife flew into his hand.

"What the fuck?! Let me go! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Brad protested, but Adam had a very surprisingly strong hold on him. Brad was roughly pushed against a wall, Adam pointed the knife down at him.

Brad held Adam's wrist with both hands, trying to stop the knife getting closer to his delicate body.

"Adam please! Don't do this. What did I ever do to you!?" he looked at him with pleading eyes but Adam's eyes were black. Solid black. And that scared Brad.

But Adam was stronger, he pushed the knife into Brad's chest, him screaming out, blood dribbled down the corner of Brad's mouth.

When Adam stepped away, Brad fell to the floor. Adam straddled him and kept stabbing him. Blood sprayed all over Adam, Brad choked up blood. 

"...W-why...?"

Adam smiled long after Brad's last breath, repeatedly stabbing the lifeless body. When he was done, he stood up.

"Oh, stop complaining Adam. I did you a favour"

He shook his head. "What do you mean 'why'd you kill him' for? Fuck me, I set you free! You're free from love! You and me Adam. We can rule Hell together"

Adam waved the knife in his hand about. "You can't escape me. I will come for you Gontier. Mark my words. Hell is waiting for you"

Adam paced around the kitchen. "Brad's gone, forget about him! No, you don't love him! He's dead! Move on! Zip it! Now as I was saying. I freed you, I have no intention of hurting the others. So don't worry"

"He was out of your league. You can do so much better. You can be a king! Think about it Adam. You never needed Brad, he was just weighing you down. Oh for the love of- you. Don't. Love. Him. Anymore, sure he loved you, but was he worth it?"

Adam just stood there. Then a black mist came out of Adam's mouth and disappeared into the vent. Adam looked down at his blood soaked clothes, then to Brad.

"I'm sorry Brad. I never wanted it to end like this. I love- I mean loved you" he corrected himself.

"I will always love you. There was no need for you to die. That was all him, he thought killing you would set me free. Whatever that means. I just hope you're in a better place now" he gently covered Brad's body with whatever material he could find.

Adam knew that demon will be back for him, so he had to prepare himself for what's to come. Brad's death was unnecessary, a tragedy. It didn't need to happen but Adam can't change it now. He knows that he'll never stop thinking about Brad, he'll never forget him.

Adam had to be ready for Hell itself.

And to be ready for the animal Adam will become.