Last To Know (Brad x Neil)

Neil walked towards his and Brad's house after work late at night. He knew Brad would be sleeping so he always comes in quietly. He walked to the front door and quietly went to unlock only to find it unlocked. Brad must've kept it unlocked for him. He slowly opened the door and closed it behind him when he walked in. As soon as he walked in he heard Brad...moaning? That can't be right, thought Neil. He walked to the bottom step. Faster, Adam, faster. He heard Adam moan that he was going to cum.

Neil had tears streaming down his face, he wiped his eyes. Grabbed his backpack, picked up his car keys again and left. He got into his car and drove off. He found himself parked outside Barry's house. He took a deep breath and hopped out of his car, walking over to the door and knocked. After a few minutes the door opened revealing a sleepy Barry.

"Neil?" Barry asked.

"Brad cheated on me for Adam" he sobbed.

"Oh" was all Barry could say.

"Can I sleep on your couch tonight?" Barry nodded, letting Neil in.

Neil sat down on the couch and curled up into a ball. Barry grabbed blankets and pillows, handing them to Neil. He took them and set them up.

"Can I get you anything else?"

Neil just shook his head as he laid down, getting comfy.

"Okay. I'll just be upstairs if you do. Just shout alright?" Neil thanked him as he closed his eyes. Hearing footsteps going upstairs, Neil cried himself to sleep.

~~~~~~

The next morning, Neil stood in front of his door. He forced himself to walk in. He saw Brad was just about to go out.

"Neil, baby!" Brad had a worried expression on his face.

"Don't 'Neil baby' me! I know about you and Gontier last night. I heard you for fuck sake!" Neil couldn't even say Adam's name, can't blame him though. Brad looked at his feet before looking back up.

"Just hear me out" Neil motioned for him to keep talking. "Look, Adam came on to me. I didn't wanna do it but when he started...I-I couldn't stop myself. I knew it was wrong but it felt so good. Adam felt so good. I mean everyone knew anyway"

Neil stopped him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean everyone knew?"

"The others knew that Adam always wanted to sleep with me. But we didn't think he'd actually do anything about it" Brad shrugged.

Neil stared in disbelief. "So you're telling me that Barry knew but didn't say anything to me last night. Fuck that! None of you could be bothered to tell me, I could've stopped him doing this to you, Brad! Why am I always the last to know! You know this is my first love and you broke it"

"Neil, wait a minute-"

"NO, GET OUT" Neil cut Brad off.

"But-" Brad started but Neil interrupted him again.

"GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I REGRET"

Brad just slowly nodded and walked out. You don't have to guess where Brad's now going. Neil collapses on the floor. He feels lost, like he doesn't belong anymore. He can practically hear his heart shattering into millions of tiny pieces when the tears come flooding down his face. He covers his face with his hands as he sobs. He stays like that for hours, but it feels like an eternity for him. He rubs his face and shakily stands up.

He knows what he has to do now.

~~~~~~

Brad cautiously walks into his house late afternoon. It was very silent.

"Neil?" he called out.

Nothing. Absolute silence. He checked the living room and kitchen, still nothing. He thought Neil must've been sleeping so he crept up the stairs. The bathroom was the first room he checked then the guest room, just making sure Neil wasn't hiding anywhere. He stood outside his and Neil's bedroom, grasps the handle and opens it.

What Brad saw when he opened the door made him collapse to the floor, he crawled over to the end of the bed and cradled the lifeless body before him.

"Neil...why..." Brad sobbed, dropping his head on Neil's chest, crying uncontrollably, blood staining Brad's clothing. Neil's wrists slit open, the blade by his side.

"I'm so sorry Neil...I d-didn't mean to h-hurt you" he sobbed harder as he said Neil's name. "Please don't leave me. I'm s-sorry. I need you N-neil, baby" Brad saw the blade and picked it up. There's only one way he can be with Neil now.