Car Crash (Brad x Neil)

"Hmm. We're gonna be late" Neil moaned as Brad sucked on his sweet spot.

Neil was pinned to the fridge, Brad giving him as many hickeys as he could before they had to leave to meet up with Adam and Barry. Brad loved marking his boyfriend up, it pissed off the rest of the band, that's why he does it.

Brad brushed his lips over Neil's, savouring the taste of his lips. Then he backed away, headed for the door. He walked over to Neil's car and got in the passenger side, waiting for Neil.

After Neil got in and started the car, Brad turned the radio on. Then they pulled out of the driveway, headed straight to their destination.

After a while of driving, Neil started singing all their songs, eventually Brad joined in. They laughed with each other.

"Brad, baby. I love y-" Neil was cut off by a huge impact, Brad smashes his head on the window, instantly getting knocked out.

~~~~~~

When Brad came to, he groaned at the banging headache, gently rubbing his head but felt something wet. He looked at his hand and saw blood. Brad looked to his left.

"Neil? No no no! Neil!"

Blood splattered all over the airbag, Neil leant over, a impressive large shard sticking out of his chest. Brad threw up at the sight, his poor boyfriend, dead.

After that, Brad kept going in and out of consciousness, not realising he was being dragged out of the car, to the other side of the road. He looked around at all the people gathered around him, some of them already calling for an ambulance. Brad couldn't cry or sob, he just felt empty, like a part was ripped out of him and killed, he just stared at the mess of the car.

He blinked and suddenly saw Neil stood by the drivers side door, beckoning him over, his lips moving but Brad can't hear what he's saying.

He stands up and starts staggering over but he's held back by someone that pulled him out of the car crash. Brad manages to loosen the man's grip and walk onto the road.

"Neil!" he calls out but suddenly he blacks out. The lorry that ran him over carries on, leaving the mangled, broken body of Brad behind, completely lifeless.

Adam and Barry were completely devastated at the news when they found out.

Three Days Grace Shipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें