Cats (Adam x Neil)

Adam exhaustedly trudged up the stairs early evening and lazily removed his shirt and plopped it on top of the laundry basket.

He quietly walked into his and Neil's bedroom and melted at the sight.

Neil mumbling softly in his sleep, arms and legs spread out, and their multiple cats curled up on his arms, chest and torso.

The mother cat curled at his head, her chin resting on the top of his head. Adam walked over and carefully climbed on the bed, nestling himself in between Neil's legs.

He then stroked the tiny ginger kitten curled on Neil's hip, smiling as he heard him purr.

He then felt the daddy cat rub against his arm.

"Hey there Soots" he whispered, his eyes flicking up to Neil before flicking back to the cat. He stroked the cat before he rested his head on Neil's thigh, then felt Sooty nudge his face.

"I've already given you attention" Adam whisper huffed.

He gently scratched Sooty behind the ear before the cat jumped on Adam's back and curled up, Sooty's head hanging off Adam's shoulder.

Adam smiled in content as he rested his head back on Neil's thigh and watched his boyfriend sleep.

He gently interlocked his fingers with Neil's, holding his hand with all of his love and passion. He felt Neil squeeze back and saw a little smirk on Neil's face.

He flutterers his eyes closed with a loving smile on his face, hearing Neil mutter that he loves him.

Adam responded by gently stroking his thumb against the back of Neil's hand.

He started to drift off, listening to the soft sounds his boyfriend was making as he slept, falling asleep himself.