Changing Room (Adam x Brad)

Adam and Brad walk into the clothing store, hands interlocked, looking for new tight jeans for Adam. Brad points out a couple of jeans, Adam nodding in approval, then Brad licked his lips at the forty two year old. Adam gets a tingle in his pants at the glint in Brad's eyes. He pulls Brad towards the dressing rooms, closing the door behind him and Brad. He starts undoing his jeans when Brad steps in.

"Let me do it, babe" Brad purred.

Adam's breath hitched in his throat when Brad undid them and started pulling them down, his hand brushing ever so slightly over the rather large bulge in Adam's pants. Adam silently wished Brad would just touch him. And Brad knew exactly what Adam wanted but didn't give it to him. Brad pulled Adam's shoes off then his pants, then he proceeded to hand the new jeans to his younger boyfriend.

Adam tries them on and they fit perfectly, Brad grunted at the sight of Adam's hips as the heavily tattooed man slut dropped him. Brad pulled Adam's top up to reveal his torso, tracing his tongue over his skin. Adam's head leaned back as Brad sucked on his skin, trying not to moan so no one heard. Brad traced his lips up his torso, up his collarbone then to Adam's neck.

Finding his sweet spot, Brad teases Adam making him moan, Adam's hands travelling around the older man's body, Brad pulling Adam in for a kiss as he pulls the zipper down.

"Let's try out these jeans, shall we? Make sure they don't break on us now" Brad innocently said.

Adam frantically nodded, wanting Brad to blow him wide open. Brad got on his knees, whilst pulling Adam's juicy cock out. Pre cum was already leaking out of Adam, Brad slid his hand under Adam's top and played with his nipples when he clasped his lips on Adam's member. Adam grabbed a fistful of Brad's hair as he slowly took the dick into his hot mouth. Adam bit his lip at the feeling of Brad's lip ring on his flushed skin.

Brad kept eye contact with his boyfriend as he slowly sucked him off. Adam desperately wanted the jeans off his body so Brad could touch him more, they'd just have to wait till they get home won't they? Brad slid his thumb over his slit as he sucked his shaft, Adam covered his mouth to stay quiet.

Brad sped up so he could finish Adam off at home. He held his hips still, knowing how Adam loves to thrust into his mouth, but still savouring how sweet and delicious Adam tastes. Adam gripped his hold on the bassists hair, Brad knew the singer wanted to be as loud as possible but not right here, not this time, after being kicked out of that exact store last time, when Adam fucked Brad's tight ass hole, pinned him face first to a wall in the most secluded area of the store when a staff member heard the noise, Adam knows better this time.

"More" Adam whispered.

Brad swelled his tongue around then gagged when he deep throated the man. That pulled Adam to his orgasm, he steadied himself as Brad swallowed his taste, breathing ragged and heavy as he finishes. Brad stood up and kissed his boyfriend.

"Nothing like a quickie in a public store, eh?" Brad teased.

Both men lost count at how many quickies in public they've had, Adam just loves them, he is such a slut when it comes to public sex. Adam quickly changes back into his jeans, hoping he won't get a bulge again at the sight of Brad's ass.

Then they both walked out of the changing room as if nothing happened.