Messing Around (Adam x Fem Reader x Cale)

"Hey, baby. I got a text from Cale. Apparently he's moving back here" your husband, Adam, announces from the stairs, as you're upstairs.

"Wait, really?" you shouted down.

Cale moved away about a year ago due to some problems with one of Adam's band members, Neil. One night after a show, the band went out to some bars, Cale also came along, when Neil got drunk. He started insulting Cale, pissed off with the fact that there were two Gontier's around, and since Adam was the first that Neil started hanging around with, he always never liked Cale. So he finally spoke what he thought of Adam's cousin. Of course Cale threw the first punch, consequently starting a fight between the two.

Cale was told off for starting the fight but as for Neil, everyone was disgusted with his behaviour. After that night, things were very intense between everyone, until one day, Cale decided it was best to move away. You weren't really close with Cale but ever since he left, you've been missing him like crazy. You never know what you've got until you lose it as they say.

Adam walked up the stairs. "Yeah, he said he just moved back down the road. I hope Neil isn't gonna cause more problems for him" he spoke as he leaned against the wall in the hallway, arms crossed over his chest.

You walked into the hallway, seeing Adam stood there, eyebrows furrowed together, deep in thought. You bring him out of his thoughts by ruffling his black fluffy hair. He motions down stairs so you both walk back down the stairs.

~~~~~~

A few weeks after Cale moved back, he's welcomed back with open arms, Neil of the other hand couldn't care less, but he knows not to start any shit again. Since he moved back, you have started feeling attracted to Cale, spending more time with him as the band are at the studio writing their second album, so Adam isn't home much.

Cale sits on the couch next to you, pulling you out of the book you're reading by clearing his throat. "I need to say something, y/n"

"Sure. What is it?" you ask, putting the book down.

"Y/n...how do I put this" Cale bites his lip. "I think I've fallen in love with you. I know it's wrong because you're married to Adam, but I can't help myself"

You're taken aback slightly, surprised from his words. Then a small smile formed on your lips.

"I think I've fallen for you too Cale" you inch closer to him. "Yes, it's wrong but if you want, this could be our secret. Adam doesn't need to know, he's not even home much anyway"

"Are you sure about this? You do realise that you're gonna cheat-"

"Cale" you cut him off. "I know. But Adam won't know, we'll do it when we're alone so we won't get caught"

Cale thinks about it for a few minutes before nodding. "Then now is the perfect time" he wiggles his eyebrows.

You smirk at him and quickly straddle him, leaning down and kissing him. Cale kisses back with as much passion as you do, his hands on your hips, you trail your hands down his body, stopping at his belt after lifting your body up slightly. You start unbuckling his belt, then unzip his pants before getting off him and leaning down on the floor, in between Cale's legs.

Next, you help him pull his pants down to his knees, then you raise your hand to his covered member and start slowly palming him. Cale's breath hitches in his throat, closing his eyes and melting into the couch. His growing erection presses into your hand with needy, aching desire. Once you think he's ready, you remove your hand and hook your fingers into his waistband, hearing Cale gasp as you pull his boxers down, watching with lust filled eyes as his erection springs free. Then, you lean down so your mouth is hovering over him, Cale can feel your breath against his dick.