Tease Me (Adam x Fem Reader)

You giggle as Adam's stubble tickles you as he nibbles on your neck, his hands roaming your naked body. You move forward, hanging off the edge of the dresser Adam pinned you to, so your flush against him. Moaning into your neck, Adam thrusts his covered crotch into your hand as you palm him. You tug his hair, bringing his lips to yours.

"I want you" you mumble in between kisses. "to tie my hands to the headboard and eat me. Eat me out and don't stop till you wanna stop" you moan as his tongue traces your jawline. "Tease me, baby. Suck me dry and don't stop, not even when I'm begging for you to stop. Keep going. Even if I can't take it anymore. I really wanna come undone. Think you can do that?"

"Oh y/n, I'm gonna devour you" you hear him growl.

You squeal as he picks you up and drops you on the bed, taking his tie off. He pins your hands to the metal headboard, you moaning as his dick is right next to your face. As he ties your hands together, you lick up his covered dick.

"Y/n!" he squeals, jumping at the sudden feeling. You laugh at him

"You're so teasable"

"I'll get you back for that, l/n" he finishes tying your hands. Adam moved down your body to your chest. He licks up between your boobs whilst he flicks your nipples with his fingers. You moan, wanted to touch him already, as he sucks on your boobs.

"If you wanted milk, you could've just asked me" you joke. He giggles at you, moving to your hips. He gently bites down, earning a moan from you as he peppers your lower half in kisses. You tug at your restraints, as you feel his breath on your pussy.

"Please, baby" you beg.

Adam looks at you, mischief in his eyes when he opens your legs.

"Not yet" he growls at you again. You feel yourself getting wetter at his tone. He looks down at your throbbing sex.

"Look at that. Who made you this wet?"

"You did" you reply.

Adam moves his finger to your clit, stroking gently. You arch your back when he does, feeling his tongue lick up your folds.

"You taste so good" he moans out. You try to buck your hips up to meet his face but he holds your hips down.

"Do I have to strap you down?" Adam asks. You shake your head. He sucks on your clit as he slides a finger into you.

You bite your lip, keeping as quiet as possible as you know it drives him crazy. Adam curls his finger up, brushing you g spot, gaining at low growl from you. He then adds a second finger, thrusting them in and out. He curls them occasionally, watching as a string of profanities exit your lips.

"Yes baby. Scream my name. I want everyone to hear what I'm doing to you"

You watch Adam as he sucks on his fingers before teasing your entrance with his tongue.

"Adam!" You gasp as he inserts his tongue into you. Adam twists his tongue around, moaning as some of your juices cover his tongue. He fucks you with his mouth, his hand caressing your left boob. Adam feels you're close so he speeds up, flicking your clit to get you there.

"Adam! Fuuuuck" you grunt as you squirt all over his face, making his wet fringe stick to his forehead.

Your boyfriend gently rubs you as you finish.

"For fuck sake! They're at it again Neil! I just wanna sleep" is all you could hear from your roommate and Adam's band mate, Brad, as he moans to his boyfriend about you being too loud again.

You both giggle, before Adam moves off the bed and over to the cabinet. He picks something up, hiding it behind his back as he returns back to you.

You raise your eyebrow at him as he brushes his lips against you again, you groan at how sensitive you still are as you feel his fingers at your entrance. You moan his name as he shows you the vibrator he picked up. He presses it to your clit as he turns it on, making you shake in pleasure. He thrusts three fingers in you as he vibrates you.

"I'm close already" you moan.

Adam doesn't stop, instead he goes faster, feeling your walls clench around his fingers.

"Cum again for me baby"

You coat him with your wetness, moaning loudly to piss Brad off.

"You enjoying your shower?" you ask him.

Adam nods. "You'll be getting a shower from me later on"

He throws the vibrator behind him and grabs your hips, crashing his face down on you. You end up swearing at him, feeling overwhelmed as he continues.

"Babe...I-I can't take it anymore. It's too much" you choke out, but Adam does not relent. He sucks you harder than he ever has before, completely devouring you.

You nearly pass out as you orgasm for a third time.

You lose count at how many times Adam made you orgasm, you swear you actually blacked out for a while, too overwhelmed and exhausted. But not too out of it to stop moaning. You know you were moaning like there's no tomorrow.

You realise what Adam is doing to you now. You realise he's fisting you, his whole hand disappeared inside you.

"This is the last one. Make it big"

You pluck up everything you have, holding it back till Adam's says. You bite your tongue, tasting blood as you hold back your orgasm. Adam releases his hand as you let it all out. Completely covering his top half in liquid sweetness. Adam is literally covered in your wetness, but he just smirks as he hovers over you, licking up your wet torso to your lips, pulling you in for a kiss. You could taste yourself on him, moaning into the kiss at your taste.

"Are you guys finally fucking done?!" You hear Brad again.

You both laugh as Adam unties you, flipping you over so you're straddling him. You take his tie from him and tie his hands to the headboard, getting ready to devour him next.