Airplane (Matt x Brad)

As Brad sits down at the window seat, content to have the seats for himself, Matt comes bumbling over and slumps in the seat next to him.

"Seriously? Isn't there somewhere else you can sit?

"No? You know I like sitting at the back, you've nicked my backseats"

"Well I don't see your name written on them"

"Well tough shit Brad"

"You better not annoy me"

Matt just smirked mischievously at his older brother, Brad just rolled his eyes and got comfy before the plane takes off.

~~~~~~

After an hour or so after takeoff, Matt was annoying Brad by poking his side and constantly asked if they've landed yet. Brad could literally feel the steam out of his ears.

"Ow! Brad, that fucking hurt!"

"Serves you right"

"No need to slap me that hard" Matt crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aw boo fucking hoo. Did your brother smack you just a little too hard"

"Yes! I think you should let me slap you for that"

"You see this? I'm playing the world's smallest violin for you"

"Oh shut up"

Brad smiled at his victory, it was only then did he realise that he's got a boner. He mentally groaned, trying to stretch his pants so they weren't so tight. Matt noticed he was fidgeting around a lot.

"You alright dude?" he asked.

"I'm fine"

Matt just raised an eyebrow as he slowly nodded. Matt pulled his hoodie tighter around him as he leaned his head back, closing his eyes. After Matt drifted off, he found himself naked, his hands and feet tied to each corner of the bed. He saw a figure at the doorway, also naked.

"Why, hello Matt. Nice of you to visit my dreams too"

"Just fuck me already, A"

"Inpatient much?"

Matt jerked awake, groaning as his wet dream ended, he felt himself poking out.

"Bad dream again?" Brad asked.

Matt just let out a small moan, he hasn't had sex for a long time, he craved it. Masturbation just isn't enough anymore, he needs penetration.

Brad noticed his hard on, biting his lip as he got a dirty idea.

"Listen, Matt. I uh can see your boner. And I thought, I know it's super wrong but I was thinking we could have sex together. Just hear me out, I haven't had sex for god knows how long. Jacking off isn't enough. I'm craving sex so badly, I need it"

Matt just gulps, he wouldn't admit this, but Matt was willing to have sex with anyone just to get it, and it just so happens to be his brother. Oh joy. He needs it too. He sighs.

"Matt, I am desperate for sex, I need to fuck someone right now. I'm so damn horny. Please? I know you need it too"

"Fine. But just to make things clear. There is nothing between us okay? We're the only ones who are horny as fuck and both desperate for sex. This is only a one time thing. No one can ever find out about this" Matt warned.

Brad nodded before unzipping himself, he pulls down his pants and boxers a couple inches, his eyes flickering to Matt's lust blown eyes. He quickly takes hold of Brad's length and starts pumping him, pulling his clothes down slightly as he does so. Brad impatiently grabbed Matt and pulled him onto his lap. Brad spat on his fingers and used his other hand to spread Matt's ass cheeks apart, then he searched for his entrance and swiftly pushed two fingers in.

Matt covered his mouth at the feeling he hasn't had for so long. Brad thrusts his fingers in and out, he spreads them wide and curls them often, stretching Matt as much as he can. He goes faster for a brief moment, then slows down. Brad pulls his fingers out, Matt whimpers quietly. Brad spat on his hand again and pumps himself, Matt sits up slightly as he positions himself, using a hand to hold Brad's dick and slowly pushes down.

Matt lets out a loud hiss but luckily no one looked. Brad gripped Matt, spreading his ass cheeks wider as he thrusted up. Matt holds Brad's shoulders as he starts rolling his hips, riding his brother.

"Oh god, I forgot how good sex is" Matt whispers.

Brad hums, squeezing his ass as Matt bounces up and down. Matt takes ahold of his dick, pumping himself slowly, twisting his wrist. Brad thrust his hips up into Matt, both of them staying as quiet as they could.

"Shit"

Brad quickly covered their lower halves and Matt leaned down, pretending he was sleeping as a flight attendant stopped by their seats with drinks, which only caused the brothers to gain questionable glances. Brad looked down embarrassingly, holding his breath as the attendant leans down towards them.

"Would either of you two like a drink?"

Brad cleared his throat before talking. "Ahem no uh, thank you"

The attendant just looks at them questioningly before walking off. Matt sits up again and releases the breath he was holding. He glances around, no one is looking so he starts moving his hips back and forth again. Brad took hold of his brother's dick this time, quickly jerking so they hurry up before they do get caught.

"Faster Matt!" Brad whisper yelled.

The seat they were on started squeaking as Matt went faster, Brad frantically thrusted faster and harder. He shifted around and bit his lip as he felt Matt's prostate, the younger Walst threw his head back, wrapping his hand around Brad's to make him stroke him faster.

"Brad, I don't know how long I'll last"

"Just hurry up, I don't want us to get caught"

Matt growled at Brad, slapping his hand away so he could jack himself in the way that brings him to the edge. His mouth hangs open, he quickly leans down and picks up his bag, opens it and searches for a tissue, all of which Brad grabs his hips and bounces Matt on him, letting out hushed moans as he repeatedly pounds Matt's prostate. Matt finally grabs a tissue and holds it in front of his dick.

Matt screws his eyes shut tightly as he releases into the tissue, leaning his head against the small window as he rides out his intense orgasm.

"I need a tissue"

"No B-Brad I-" Matt grabs Brad's hands that's still on his hips. "I have a thing. I need cum inside me when I have sex. Please"

"I don't really wanna cum inside my brother"

"Brad please! Just do it"

Brad sighs, then asks Matt to play with his nipples. Matt hesitates but does so. Brad feels Matt clench down on him, sinking his teeth into his lower lip as he cums inside Matt, gasping as he rides it out also. Slowly, Brad stops moving, both breathing heavily. Both brother just stays like that, mind blown at the amazing sex they just had. Eventually, Matt pulls off and pulls his clothing back up, wincing as he sits down in his seat again. Brad does the same, covering himself with his clothing again. The Walst brothers both just sit there as if nothing happened, carrying on with whatever they were doing before hand. They both knew that the rest of the flight will be awkward.

That one time thing never was just a one time thing after that flight, it became a regular thing for Matt and Brad.

~~~~~~

Thank you LittleDarkAngel00 for this request 💕