Outside (Adam x Matt x Brad)

Brad walked Matt outside, he walked him to the corner of the yard. Brad took the blindfold off Matt. The younger man gasped as he saw Adam naked on the trampoline. Brad stripped off and climbed on, Matt quickly doing the same.

"Good thing none of us are brothers" Matt smirked.

Adam introduced Matt to Brad when they were looking for a guitar player, they've had a love triangle going on since then.

Brad hovers over Adam as Matt sits behind him. Brad starts pumping Adam as Matt inserts two fingers into his entrance after sucking his fingers.

Adam grabs Brad by the hips as the two of them make out. Brad moans into the kiss as another finger is added. Brad fucks himself on the fingers inside him.

"Hmm, yeah baby. That's it, fuck my fingers" Matt purrs against Brad's back. Adam groans as Brad sucks on his neck whilst he lines Gontier's dick with his hole after the fingers were removed.

The pair moan and arch their backs as Brad sinks onto the cock underneath him.

Matt just watches as Brad rides the younger man beneath him whilst he jacks himself off, all three bouncing with the trampoline. Adam thrusts his hips up to meet Brad's, Walst leaves hickeys behind over Adam's body.

Matt sits above Adam's face, facing Brad. Adam takes ahold of his hips as he lowers Matt onto his face. The stubble coating Gontier's face scratches at Matt which only makes him moan as Adam licks his crack.

Matt and Brad jerk each other off as they kiss, both having their portion of Adam taking them to their higher places. Adam pushes his tongue into Matt, instantly searching his walls, Adam could feel Matt clench down on him, making both moan in unison.

Matt ends up moving his hips, riding Adam's face. Brad throws his head forward as Adam hits his prostate, Matt leans down and takes Brad's dick into his hot juicy mouth.

"Fuck, I'm close" Brad pants as he snakes his fingers into Matt's blonde hair.

Brad bounces harder which makes the trampoline bounce more, Matt moans with the tongue fucking his ass as he feels Adam's hand around his cock.

"Yes!" Brad cheers as he came into Matt's mouth.

Matt kept the cum in his mouth and pulled Brad in for a kiss. As they shared the kiss, the cum raced down both their throats as they swallowed. Brad kept riding Adam, getting the singer closer to his orgasm.

Brad leaned down also, sucking Matt off as the youngest had his ass thoroughly eaten out.

"Oh, Adz. Deeper" Matt begged.

Adam complied, shoving his tongue in as deep as it will go.

Matt loved the feeling of Brad's lip ring on his shaft. Adam grabbed Matt's ass cheeks, spreading them wider, Matt bucked his hips forward.

"Brad!" Matt moaned as he shot his cum down Brad's throat.

Brad swallowed as he sat up, bouncing himself on Adam's cock still. Matt pulled away and straddled Adam, sitting in front of Brad. Walst pulled Matt flush against his chest.

"You're absolutely loving this, aren't you? Having your way with both of us" Matt said as he brushed his fingers over Adam's lips.

"Oh yes. Brad, you feel so fucking good on my cock. And Matt, oh your ass just tastes absolutely delicious" Adam moans, receiving kisses over his neck as Matt was grinding on his torso.

Both of them grind themselves on Adam's body, Gontier picked up his speed, fucking Brad harder causing him to bounce on the trampoline once more.

"Fuck. Matt, grind yourself on my chest so I can taste your dick. Brad tease my hole with your finger" Adam ordered.

Brad traced circles around his entrance with his finger whilst Matt rode his chest, his dick bouncing on Adam's face. Adam stuck his tongue out, tracing it up and down Matt's shaft.

Adam gripped onto Brad and Matt as strings of cum spurt inside Brad, then he moaned so loudly as his whole orgasm overtook his body, cum filling Brad up which made Walst moan to his ass filled nicely.

The other two helped Adam through his orgasm, then pulled away afterwards. They both collapsed either side of Adam. All three were breathing heavily, just then it started to rain, the men laughed as they were drenched from the rain. Adam slapped both Brad's and Matt's asses as they pulled Gontier up.

"Guess I'll have to take care of you two again in the shower now" Adam laughed whilst looking between Brad and Matt.