Cuddles (Brad x Neil)

Brad looked over at Neil and crawled over to him, he sat on Neil's lap, his legs hanging off the edge of the couch. Neil smiled down at him and traced his fingertips over Brad's arms, watching goosebumps rise.

"You're my pillow. You're always so warm and comfy" Brad giggled as he buried his face in Neil's chest.

"And you're my cuddly bear"

Neil played with strands of Brad's blonde hair, gently running his fingers through his hair. Brad leaned up and pecked Neil's soft lips. Brad then placed his head on Neil's shoulder, eyes turned towards the TV, not really paying attention as Neil holds his hands. Brad kissed the backs of Neil's hands.

"I love you"

"I love you too, baby"

Brad just felt content to cuddle his boyfriend as they relaxed, a film on the TV that neither boy watched as they were being affectionate with each other.

"You're the best cuddler" Brad whispered.

"And you're the best person to cuddle"

Both Brad and Neil gave small talk, content to just cuddle in silence, until Brad's stomach growled loudly, making both of them laugh.

"I'm guessing you're hungry?" Neil chuckled.

"Just a tad. But I don't wanna stop this cuddle" Brad pouted.

"We can cuddle afterwards, okay?" Neil placed a slow kiss to Brad's lips. Brad nodded before pulling Neil up. "C'mon, let's get you fed, shall we?"