The Gontier's (Adam x Matt x Cale)

Matt arrived at Adam and Cale's house, he knew Cale is out so he can have his fun with Adam. He sneaks in and quietly makes his way to Adam's bedroom. He opens the door as quietly as he could, he saw Adam under the covers, the pillow over his face. Matt smiled, he looked adorable. He tiptoed over and carefully crawls under the covers. Matt takes the waistband of his boxers in his hands and slowly pulls them down halfway, slowly taking Adam's dick in his hand. He pumps him slowly before wrapping his mouth around his length. Matt feels Adam stir, running his tongue up his shaft, then felt a hand in his hair. Matt jumped as he heard him talk, but it wasn't Adam's voice.

"Shit, don't stop!"

Matt's eyes widened, it's actually Cale! He tries to pull away but Cale pushes his head back down, Matt knows he won't let him stop so he had no choice but to carry on. Matt took all of his length to the back of his throat, bobbing his head as fast as he can, the quicker he can finish the faster he'll get away and be with Adam. Cale moans loudly, gripping Matt's hair. Matt carries on, until Cale pulls him up.

"What the hell are you doing in Adam's room!"

"Relax. He's redecorating my room and said I can sleep in his room"

Cale flipped them over so he was on top, his eyes searching for Matt's but due to them being under the covers, he couldn't.

"Cale, stop. I'm with Adam, he'll be pissed if he finds out"

"We made a deal, whoever Adam is with, I get to sleep with them first"

"The fuck? That's ins-"

Cale cut him off by kissing him, just to shut him up. Matt tries fighting him off but is pinned down. Cale moves his hand down Matt's body until he finds his belt. He quickly unbuckles it, then unzips his pants. Cale shoves his hand down Matt's pants and boxers. His hand trails the length of Matt's dick, palming him so slowly that he tries to fuck himself into Cale's hand. He grins against Matt's lips. Matt desperately bucks his hips, he needs to be filled now.

Cale pulls his hand out and shuffles lower, Matt rushes his shirt off as Cale strips his lower half. He then removed his clothing, then crawls up to Matt, his dick sliding across his body as he does. Cale takes Matt's dick into his hand but the covers are suddenly pulled off them, Adam stood there just in his boxers.

"That's were you gotten to Matt. I wondered if you forgot about sneaking in"

"Adam, I only want y-you"

"I know. But Cale and I made a deal. It's only gonna be this one time I promise" Matt looked to the floor, Adam noticed. "I can join in if you want me to" Adam shrugged.

Matt nodded, then Cale flipped him over onto all fours, he ducked his head but raised an eyebrow as he sees a butt plug in his ass.

"You can take that out, he'll be stretched enough by now" Adam states.

Cale did so then immediately started eating Matt's ass. Walst reaches out for Adam so he moves over, grabbing Matt's face in his hands. He crashed his lips to Matt's, using one hand to remove his boxers. Matt moans into the kiss as Cale inserts himself inside him. Adam pulls away and lays under Matt, he takes his dick into his mouth, Matt doing the same to Adam's, both doing 69. Cale starts thrusting inside him at a slow pace. Matt moans around Adam's dick, trailing his fingers down to his entrance, Matt traces circles on his hole. Adam pulls his mouth away and takes Matt into his hand, his other hand gripping onto Cale's hip. He moans, thrusting himself into Matt's mouth.

"Ahh Matt, penetrate me"

Matt complies, pushing his finger into Adam as he sucks on his head. Meanwhile, Cale spreads Matt's ass cheeks wider as he searches for his prostate, going faster when he does, watching Matt suck Adam faster. Adam takes Matt into his mouth again, he jerked as Matt found his prostate. Matt couldn't hold himself up any longer, he collapsed on Adam as he was hanging off the edge. He pulled away.

"I'm so close"

Adam moved his hand and managed to insert a finger into Matt alongside Cale's dick. That sent Matt over, his cum racing down Adam's throat. Adam climbed out from under Matt, Cale pulls out and they all change positions.

Matt lays on his back, Adam hovers over his face as Cale positions himself at his entrance. Adam slides his dick into Matt's mouth just as Cale slips back inside him. Matt moans, grabbing Adam's hips as his boyfriend starts riding his face.

"Matty, baby" Adam grunts as he grips Matt's black locks, his other hand holding onto the headboard to keep himself steady.

Adam rests his forehead against the headboard as he cums in Matt's hot mouth, he continues riding his face, no intention of stopping. Matt's eyes roll backwards as Cale finds his prostate, he feels a hand pumping his dick, taking long firm strokes. Cale lifts up one of Matt's legs, still stroking his dick, he bites his tongue as him and Matt orgasm at the same time.

He rides out his high, slowing down gradually. Adam still riding Matt's face, but slows down slightly. Cale pulls out from Matt, sitting on his knees, watching as Adam eventually pulls out and slides down, kissing Matt with sloppy, wet, passionate kisses. Adam lays down next to Matt, running his fingers through his sweaty hair.

"I'm gonna leave you two to your fun so I'll sleep on the couch" Cale explained as he slipped his clothes back on and left Adam's room, closing the door behind him.

Adam slinked his hand down Matt's torso, grabbing the youngest's dick in his hand, slowly stroking him.

"Please don't make anymore deals baby. You're my boyfriend, no one else" Matt whispered as he brushed his lips against Adam's.

"We made that deal when we were kids, but no one else is gonna make love to you part from me, I promise sweetie"

Adam pulled Matt on top of him, slowly kissing him. He wraps his arms around Matt, kissing him all over his face, making Matt giggle.

"Kiss me and love me" Matt smiled.

"Of course darling, anything for you"

Adam rolled over so he was on top, bringing his boyfriend in for a passionate kiss before he makes sweet love to him.

~~~~~~

Thank you to Gontiersbitch for this request!