Love (Adam x Matt)

"What's the surprise?" Adam asked as Matt led him to the bedroom.

Matt smiled as he helped Adam into the room and removed his hands from Adam's eyes.

"Oh, my god!" Adam gasped.

The room was dimmed, candles lighting up the room, rose petals spread out on the bed.

"I'll take care of you, love"

Adam wrapped himself around Matt, passionately kissing him. Matt carries Adam to the bed, gently placing him down. They make out for a while, their shirts coming off in the process. Matt kisses down from Adam's neck to just above his pants. He slowly removed Adam's pants, chucking them behind him, Matt then kisses back up his body, then kissing his neck. Adam's legs wrap around Matt as they start grinding on each other.

"Make love to me, Matthew"

Matt smiled lovingly at him. Today was their anniversary since they started dating and Matt had a plan for Adam, he knew Gontier wanted it too, this isn't the first time they've tried, they were trying the impossible.

Adam took Matt's pants off as his neck was being covered in sweet kisses. He gasped as Matt slipped his hand down his boxers straight to his crack. Matt teasingly traces his finger in circles, capturing Adam's lips in the process.

He uses Adam's pre cum to lube his hole, then pushed two fingers in. Adam kicked off Matt's boxers as he curled his fingers. Adam held into Matt's waist when he pulled his hand out and pulled the remaining clothing off. Matt slowly stroked Adam, watching the fingers of the older man tangle into his short hair, pulling him in for a kiss as his hand jerked Matt.

Matt held Adam's leg up as he slowly slid himself into him, watching the faces and sounds the man was making. He moved slowly as he wrapped his arms around Adam.

"Keep yourself inside me afterwards" Adam says as he bites his lip.

Matt goes at a slow pace, Adam traces his fingers down Matt's front as he lips latched onto his neck. Matt hit Adam's prostate, moaning lowly as they passionately made love.

~~~

"I'm close!" Adam gasped.

They decided to try something different. Matt pulled out and took Adam into his mouth. He sucked him, gently caressing him. Adam said loving words to Matt as he came down his throat. Matt lined up again and pushed in afterwards.

"Slower" Adam begged.

Matt complied, going as slowly as he could, both of them savouring the sweet love making. Adam kissed Matt with so much passion that it sent Matt to his orgasm, filling him up with his hot seed. As Matt finished, Adam nibbles on Matt's bottom lip before they pulled away from the kiss, he pulled Adam into his arms, his dick still inside him.

~~~~~~

A few weeks later, Adam cleaned the snow from his car, as he took a step, Adam slipped on the icy snow, falling onto his side. He yelps as a small shard of frozen ice sticks out of his hand. He held his hand against his chest as he got Matt.

After a trip to the hospital and having stitches, Adam had to stay afterwards though.

"Mr. Gontier, we need to do some extra tests on you because your bloods are abnormal. Is that okay?"

Adam looked at Matt before he nodded.

"Do whatever you need to do, just make sure my Adam is okay" Matt took ahold of Adam's good hand and gently squeezed.

The doctor walked back out.

"Don't even think it. You're fine, baby. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about"