Sausage (Adam x Brad)

Adam and Brad are sat at the kitchen table eating their dinner. Adam gets an idea, so after eating a bite of his sausage, he licks his remaining sausage. He moans quietly as he pulls up and down with his mouth, slowly sucking it.

Brad looks up and chokes on his food as he watches Adam. He feels his pants tighten, squirming around in his seat. Adam smirks against his food at Brad. Adam kept working on the sausage whilst Brad pleaded with his eyes.

"You want my sausage, don't you?" Adam asked.

"Daddy..." Brad said seductively.

Adam put his food down and motioned Brad over with his finger. Brad bit his lip as he pushed his chair out and crawled under the table.

"I thought you wanted to ride me"

"I can stop, daddy" Brad said sweetly.

"N-no! This will suffice!" Adam stuttered.

Brad crawled over to Adam, then slowly unzipped his pants before pulling them down slightly in a torturously slow manner. Brad did the same to his boxers. Adam gasps as he feels Brad's tongue give his tip kitten licks.

"...Brad" Adam panted.

He felt Brad's mouth clasp around him, making him throw his head back. Adam's hand slipped under the table and found Brad's hair. He grips his hair, Brad held his hips down which made Adam whimper.

"I s-swear to god Brad, if you don't let me fuck your mouth..." he trailed off.

He felt Brad smirk against him before Brad moved his hands away. Adam instantly bucked his hips, hitting the back of Brad's throat. Brad gagged at each thrust, drooling as he slipped his hand up Adam's body.

"You're so good to daddy, aren't you baby boy?" Adam moans out.

Brad just hums around his dick, eyes rolling to the back of his head as Adam holds his head with both hands, pushing his head down as he frantically thrusts into Brad's mouth.

"You're gonna want something in return aren't you?" Brad moaned again. "I have the perfect idea. Both of your holes are gonna be filled at the same time, you dirty slut. You're gonna take all of me as you suck a dildo. And your dick, oh your dick will get attention too" Adam continued.

Brad practically melted at Adam's words, he knew Adam was so close. So Brad did what he knows not to do to his daddy, Brad used some of his saliva to penetrate Adam's entrance with a finger. Adam yelped, pushing his ass back as hot and long spurts of cum ran down Brad's raw and sore throat.

"You're just begging to be punished" Adam spoke as he pulled out of Brad's mouth.

Brad just simply wiped his mouth and crawled out from under the table and sat back down, picking at his now cold food.

"Oh you're a bad, bad boy. But I love it" Adam purred.