Miracle Part 2 (Adam x Matt)

It's been a few weeks since Matt found out he's expecting. Adam and him decided to bring everyone around to announce the big news.

"When you gonna tell us what this is?" Neil whined, bored.

"When my ass of a brother gets here" Matt replied.

"Your ass of a brother is pissed that you ruined my couch. What the hell were you doing to fuck it up" Brad said, entering the house. Adam tried to hold back laughter, so Matt just smacked him, choosing not to answer Brad.

"Right, well everyone is here. So me and Adam are gonna be-" Matt paused, watching their expressions. "-having a baby!"

"MATT'S PREGNANT" Adam screamed at the top of his lungs.

Brad, Neil and Barry stare in shock. Until Neil interrupted, "I knew something like this would happen! Because Matt, you are not a normal human being. I knew it!" everyone just looked at Neil. He shrugged at the guys.

"So what do you guys think?" Matt asked nervously.

"Well, at least I now know what happened to my couch. But if you're happy Matt, then I'm happy. And Adam, if you hurt him so god help me" Brad said seriously.

Adam nodded, wrapping his arms around Matt's waist from behind. Barry just stood up and walked over. He pulled Matt and Adam in for a hug.

"I'm happy for you two. I can see you love each other and that's all that matters"

Adam and Matt were so happy the guys are so supportive.

~~~~~~

Four months later, Adam answers the door to the huge delivery of baby items and clothing that just arrived. The other boys helped bring it all in and build everything whilst Matt rested his feet as his belly grew bigger and bigger.

As they completed the baby room earlier than expected, Adam had more time with Matt, coming up with names and just relaxing together.

They are currently curled up on the couch, Matt nearly falling asleep. "Oh!" Matt exclaims.

"What? What's wrong, baby?" Adam starts working himself up, thinking something bad will happen.

"The baby just kicked!" he placed Adam's hand where he just felt the kick.

"I don't feel any-oh my god! Oh my god! Baby kicked, I repeat, baby just kicked!" Adam couldn't stop smiling, feeling so proud of his beautiful boyfriend.

"I'm so proud of you Matt. I just can't wait"

"I love seeing you so happy. We're gonna have a proper little family" Matt said.

They just cuddled like that all day.

~~~~~~

"What about Dean?"

"I don't know. Kyle? Or Billy?" Matt suggested. "What about girl names?"

"I like Aurora. Or Jade" Adam said.

Matt stopped paying attention as he looked at himself in the mirror. "I look so fat" he pouted.

Adam turned around and walked up to him. "Matt, you are eight months pregnant. You have our baby in you and I cannot stress enough about how beautiful you are. You're gonna be a great daddy" he said as he kneeled down in front of Matt and placed a kiss to Matt's belly, gently resting his forehead against the heavily big bump.

Matt started giggling. "When was the last time you were on your knees for me, hmm?"

"The last time I gave you a blowjob obviously" Adam retorted back.

"Well, duh" Matt clapped his hands sarcastically. "When did you?"

"Uhh...before the pregnancy I do believe"

"Well that's gonna have to change soon" Matt wiggled his eyebrows at Adam, which made him hum in response.

A few days later, Adam was cleaning the ashtray out when he heard groaning from the stairwell. He rushed out, noticing the floor being wet. "Matt? Why's the floor wet?"

"My water just broke"