The Black Pearl (Adam x Matt)

Second in command, Adam, stood in the doorway of the deck. His soon to be husband's brother, Brad, stood next to him.

"You ready, mate?"

Adam looked at what he is wearing, his special outfit for these kind of occasions, then nodded. They linked arms, and started walking forward and down the stairs.

The rest of the crew banged on whatever was near them, trying to make their makeshift wedding music.

At that cue, Matt turned around and saw Adam. His breath hitched as he saw him, smiling like an idiot.

"There's nothin' like a wedding, matey" their Captain, Jack, exclaims.

Adam stands next to Matt.

"You look beautiful"

"So do ya" Matt replies.

"As your Captain, I am honoured to marry you two today. So we are gathered here today blah blah blah. We've got a battle to get to so I'll hurry this along. Blah blah say your vows" Captain Jack waves his hands around as he spoke.

Adam smiled at Matt. "Matt, I will always love you. I'll be there for you always, if you're happy then I'm happy. If you're sad or hurt then I'm sad or hurt. In sickness and in health, I vow to look after you no matter what. You are my everythin', my world. I could not live without you, I love you so much" Adam put the ring on Matt's finger as he spoke.

A few tears slipped out from Matt's eyes. Captain Jack nodded at Matt.

"Adam, I too love ya. I will take ya with all ya faults and ya strengths, as ya will take all of mine. I would never lie to ya, I'll cherish ya with my life. I will also look after ya, ya too are my world. Ya are so beautiful, so loving and caring. Ya are so witty, charming and funny. And ya are the best damn swordsman I've ever seen" the ring was slipped onto Adam's finger as Matt said his vows.

Adam giggled slightly, but kept his posture.

"Right! I now pronounce you husband and husband. You can now kiss"

Everyone cheered and arrr'd as Adam and Matt crashed their lips together. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes, then they pulled away.

The rest of the crew continued to cheer as they walked below deck for the only honeymoon they'll get, as the waves crashed against The Black Pearl as they sailed towards their destination.

Matt was pinned to the door, Adam placed his pirate hat on Matt's head, admiring the way it makes him look sexy.

"Hmm, suppose we shall start our honeymoon my wonderful husband?"

"I want all of ya" Matt pulled Adam in for a kiss before getting picked up and pinned to the bed, ready to enjoy some steamy time with his husband.

~~~~~~

AdamWalst requested the theme for this so thanks!