Move Your Body (Adam x Cale)

Adam stubbed out his cigarette before walking into the gay strip club he's never been in before. He's only just came out as gay. He pretended he was straight until he was humiliated. Someone had leaked footage of Adam making out with another man backstage after one of his shows. They made fun of him. So Adam just took the plunge and came out. So what if he's gay? It doesn't make him any less of a man. So now he just takes all the hate.

Adam looked around at the men inside, immediately walking over to what he assumed is the private stripper section. He saw a guy walking out of a room and went up to him.

"Urm...how do I go about a private lap dance?"

The guy eyed him slowly, checking him out. Then smiled at Adam as he motioned him to follow. Adam did so, walking into a dark room. He blinked when the lights turned on. A couch in the middle of the room, a coffee table in front of it.

"You're supposed to pay but I'll let you have one for free because I like you, you're cute"

"Uh thanks I guess" Adam rubbed the back of his neck.

The man gently pushed Adam on the couch, he walked over to the wall and pressed a button, music started playing in the background.

"So what's your name, sexy?"

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" Adam smirked.

"I asked first" he smiled as he swayed his hips to the music.

"My name is Adam" he smiled defeatedly. "Now what's yours"

"Cute name for a cute guy"  he lifted his shirt up slightly as he swayed side to side. "I'm Cale"

Adam watched as Cale slowly revealed his chest, turning around and shakes his ass at Adam. Cale laughs as Adam wolf whistles. He throws his shirt on the floor as he kicks his shoes off, shaking his hips seductively as his hands roam over his body. He hears Adam's breathing getting heavier as he unbuckles his belt, secretly smirking as he unzips his pants. He bends over as he pulls his pants off. Adam lets out a small whimper, he just wants to touch that ass. Cale turns around, his tight boxers showing off his bulge. He hovers over Adam and rotates his hips around.

"You've got moves" Adam bites his lip.

Cale hums as he grips the waistband of his boxers, he moves them down slightly to reveal more of his treasure trail, teasing Adam. He watches intently as the man underneath him licks his lips in pure lust. He leans down, his face inches away, he can feel Adam's breath on his face. He then pulls away and turns around, revealing his ass crack. Cale then straddles Adam, slowly grinding himself against him. Adam goes to move his hands to Cale's hips but quickly puts them by his sides. Cale leans down again.

"Times up, pretty boy"

Cale gets up and starts picking his clothing up, Adam just pouts. Then he gets an idea. Adam grabs Cale and pins him to the couch.

"You're not supposed to touch-"

Adam interrupts him and kisses him. Cale is taken by surprise, but something inside him is telling him to kiss back, so he does. He feels Adam's hand travel to his crotch, he moans into the kiss as Adam palms him. Adam then picks Cale up and lays him down on the couch. He removes his shirt, then goes back to kissing Cale. He bites his lip which makes the stripper gasp, Adam takes the opportunity and explores his mouth. He manages to strip himself down to his boxers, never once breaking the kiss.

They pull away for air, Adam shuffles lower, immediately pulling Cale's boxers down and throwing them behind him.

"Hmm, you look tasty. I'm gonna devour you, baby"