Fantasy (Adam x Fem Reader)

Adam rubbed his eyes after a nap, groaning as he got up. He pulled his shirt on before pulling his hoodie on afterwards. He walked out of his room, heading straight for the playroom. As he got closer, Adam noticed the door slightly open. He slowly poked his head into the room. He saw you on the bed, hand down your panties whilst lowly moaning Cale's name. So Cale is your secret fantasy then? Adam quietly growled through his teeth before clearing his throat loudly, making you jump.

"Shit! Daddy...I...I was-"

"You were thinking about my cousin whilst playing with yourself?" you just slowly nodded while looking down. "You know I'm gonna punish you for that, kitten?" you nod again.

Adam orders you to take your clothes off so you do, biting your lip as Adam climbs onto the bed and spreads your legs. He looks up at you with a gleam in his eye.

"Now, pet, put your hands above your head and do not move them" he glares at you.

"Yes, daddy" you raise your arms and hold them above your head.

Adam lowers his head and traces his tongue over your thigh so lightly you barely feel it. You squirm in anticipation, already starting to become desperate for his touch. He trails his tongue up your thigh to your clit, slowly tracing circles. You let out a trembled moan, nearly forgetting that you're not allowed to move your arms.

"I hope you weren't just about to move your arms, baby girl?"

"No, daddy. I always do as I'm told" you shake your head.

Adam raises his eyebrows at you. "If that's so, why am I always punishing you then, hm?"

You blush sheepishly. Adam goes back to what he was doing. He grips your thighs as he ran his tongue up your folds repeatedly, you moan and attempt to buck your hips but Adam holds them down. He pulls back slightly and uses his middle finger to rub your clit.

"Now, pet. I want you to imagine that Cale is doing this to you. I want you to imagine he's fucking you instead of me. Do you understand?"

"W-why daddy?"

"Because I want you to know you can never have the man you fantasise about because you belong to me" as he speaks, Adam adds his middle finger inside you. "You can have as many fantasies as you want about my cousin but you'll never have him" he whispers in your ear, pumping his finger in and out as you squirm beneath him.

"I understand, d-daddy. I'll do want you want me to do"

He smirks at what he's doing to you, Adam adds another finger in you. He leans down and trails his lips over your neck, gently running his tongue over your skin. You moan and unintentionally thrust your hips up only for Adam to pull his fingers out. He places his legs either side of you, swiftly removing his hoodie and placing it on the floor. Adam smirks as he pulls his shirt off and stuffs it in your mouth, making you gasp. He starts slowly grinding against you, you muffle out a moan at the friction. You spit out his shirt.

"Ahh...daddy- I mean Cale..."

You hear Adam growl before stopping, you hold back your whimper before hearing Adam moan lowly. You half open your eyes to see Adam's dick pulled out whilst he's slowly stroking himself, he catches your eye. He quickly gags you again, pulling his jeans off.

"You dare remove your gag again and I'll tape your mouth shut for the rest of the day"

You nod quickly, watching Adam remove the rest of his clothing. He leans down again and runs his fingers over your arms, interlocking his fingers with yours. Adam licks up your jawline to your ear. He nibbles on your earlobe, you close your eyes again, feeling Adam shift down. Feeling a tongue in between your boobs, you curl your toes as you feel Adam at your entrance. Then whimper out as best you could as Adam moves away. He bites his lip as you look at him. He starts stroking himself again. He just can't help but to tease you.

"Are you desperate for me yet, kitten?"

You nod, wanting to feel him, he knows exactly what he's doing to you. Instead, Adam traces his head on your clit before sliding his dick up your torso. He removes his shirt, he forcibly shoves his dick in your mouth, you moan around him. He quickly thrusts in and out, running his fingers through your hair gently. He pulls out and gags you again.

"Show me how badly you want Caley" Adam huskily whispers.

You immediately buck your hips, trying to wrap your legs around his waist but he's too far. You think about grabbing ahold of him with your hands but go against it. You give up pretty quickly when you realise Adam's just doing this to humiliate you. He looks down and sees how wet you are, smirking with victory.

Adam sees how desperate you are so he wastes no time in lining himself with you. You try to moan Cale's name when Adam pushes into you. Once he's fully in, Adam starts off at a slow pace, slowly rubbing your clit again. You go to wrap your legs around him but Adam spreads your legs wider and pins them down. He thrusts slightly harder, only thrusting in halfway, it drives you insane. He moves his hand up and removes his shirt from you mouth for the last time, discarding it.

"Go on, imagine it's Cale" he coaxes you.

You arch your back as you imagine Cale is the one having his way with you. You quietly moan his name as Adam starts going deeper. He guides his hands up your body and cups your boobs, caressing them. He suddenly starts thrusting harder and faster, making you gasp. Adam grunts as he hangs his head, you always feel so damn good around his dick.

"That's it baby, make my dick happy" he groans.

"Oh Cale, please let me touch you"

Adam growls loudly, leaning down and taking your bottom lip between his teeth. He tugs gently, feeling your g spot. You gasp out a shaky moan, arching you back as Adam slips his tongue into your mouth. He explores every inch of your mouth, his hand travelling down to your throbbing clit, flicking and tracing circles. His other hand wraps around your throat, holding you. He suddenly sits up and pulls his dick out.

"C-cale" you whimper.

Adam repeatedly traces his head up and down your folds, making you shake as you cum over his dick, sighing Cale's name loudly. He pushes in again, immediately thrusting hard, Adam hits your g spot repeatedly, groaning and mumbling your name.

"Do you want Caley to cum inside you, pet?" he hoarsely asked.

"Cale! Please, I need you"

Adam continues his hard pace, groaning out a long, loud grunt, mouth hung open as spurts of his cum fill you up. His thrusts become sloppy as he slows down, then comes to a stop. He slowly pulls out and grabs your hands, pulling them from above your head and kisses the backs of them. You tiredly open your eyes and see Adam smiling at you, making you smile back. He helps you sit up and embraces you in his arms. You two stay like that for a few minutes before Adam pulls away.

"Go on, pet. Soak in the bath for an hour. I have something special planned for you" you get off the bed, then start to walk towards the door. "But..." you stop in your tracks and turn around to face Adam. "If I ever catch you fantasising about my cousin again, I won't be so gentle next time. So don't let me catch you"

"Yes, daddy" you turn again and walk out the door, wondering what Adam has planned.