Adam Bottoms Instead (Adam x Gay Reader)

You walk into your hotel room and close the door behind you. As you turn around, you gasp.

Adam has one hand handcuffed to the headboard, his phone in his other hand, no shirt on his exposed top half.

"Oh, hey y/n" Adam waves casually, as if he's not cuffed.

"Did you handcuff yourself to the bed?" you smirk at him.

"Hmm. I wanna know how it feels to be fucked" Adam explains as he puts his phone down.

You put your stuff down whilst kicking your shoes off. You pull your jacket off too, feeling Adam's eyes on you. You cross your arms over your chest.

"So you're finally letting me fuck you, eh?" you run your fingers through your hair.

Adam nods. "Oh, also we have a show tonight. I didn't know if you wanted to come with or stay here tonight"

"Hmm, I could leave you handcuffed afterwards and take your spot on the stage"

Adam shifts around, feeling flushed under your gaze. You smirk at him, loving the way he squirms around.

"I'm gonna have so much fun with you Adam. You don't know what you've gotten yourself into" you feel your dominant side showing.

Adam pouts, there's usually not this much talking. You notice his pout so you take your shirt off. Adam perks up as he sees it's finally going somewhere. You kick your jeans off then climb onto the bed.

You take Adam's free hand, undo his sweatpants and put his hand down his pants.

"Tease yourself" you command.

Adam keeps eye contact as he does, biting his lip in the process. He holds back his moans as you pull his sweats off completely, then you see a darker patch on his boxers, knowing he's leaking already. You pull his hand out, cuffing it to the headboard too.

"Did I do good?" he asks, showing his submissive side.

"You leaked, so your punishment will be that I'll leave you cuffed till it's time for the concert, but other than that, yes, you did good for your first time"

Adam huffed quietly, but received a slapped ass for it. You take hold of the waistband of Adam's boxers and pull them off, discarding them. You tease down his body, leaving hickeys and kisses behind.

You spread his legs as you nestle in between them. You hear Adam moan as you lick up his crack, tracing his hole with your tongue, he pushes his ass back so you pull away. You shake your head at Adam which causes him to look down. You go back to what you were doing, then you suck your fingers before pushing one in inside Adam. He whines out, you push a second finger in, curling and scissoring them. Adam soon starts moaning quietly at the weird and unfamiliar feeling.

You lick up his dick, taking him in your mouth as you add a third finger. You hollow out your cheeks, you moan and swallow, hearing Adam moan loudly at your movements on him. You watch as Adam screams out loudly as you brush his prostate, you do that a couple more times, Adam pulls at the cuffs as you feel him clench down on your fingers.

As you pull your fingers out, you pull your boxers off before pumping yourself. You get yourself ready, lining up with Adam's hole.

"Now, considering this is your first time, it will hurt. I'll go slow at first okay so just tell me if it's too much. You ready?" you ask as you watch Adam intently.

Adam nods, his heartbeat going through the roof. You tease his entrance with your tip.

"Please?" Adam looks at you.

"Now do you see how desperate it feels when you tease me?"

Adam sheepishly looks away, you slowly push into him, stealing a kiss as you swallow his hisses and groans. Inch by inch, Adam tenses at the pain so you run your fingers through his soft blonde hair. He tugs harshly at the cuffs so you stay still, looking into his eyes.

"I need a minute" he pants.

"It's alright baby. Do you want me to stop?" you ask as you rub his arms up and down.

"I'm okay. I just need distracting"

You nod and take his dick in your hand, using your other hand beside Adam's head to prop yourself up. He nods at you so you push in again. You slowly pump him as you push your full length in. You slide your finger over Adam's slit which makes him moan. You slowly pull out and push back in a little harder.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me, y/n. Fuck me more often"

You chuckle at Adam as you thrust harder and faster. You move your hands back to either side of Adam's head, looking down at him.

You lean down and latch your lips to his neck, sucking at the hollow of his neck as Adam thrusts back with yours. Adam wines desperately as you purposely avoid his prostate, you feel Adam's legs wrap around you, making you go deeper.

"Please, stop teasing. I need you to pound my prostate, please baby"

"I won't now. You're not being a very good boy. I want, don't get"

Just to punish him, you stop moving. Adam groans, trying to push his ass back. You hold his hips down until he realises and gives up.

"Okay okay. Do whatever you want with me. You can decide when you want me to cum"

You nod, feeling satisfied at Adam's obedience so you start moving again. He arches his back as you kiss up his torso and chest. You shift so your thrusting right next to his prostate, making sure not to touch it. You carry on like that for a while, watching Adam come undone.

You feel him getting close without even needing to touch his prostate, which you were proud of.

You pound into him even harder, Adam is a moaning, squirming mess, his breathing erratic, sweating madly as a few spurts fly out.

"Hold it in!" you order.

Adam hisses, your thrusts gets sloppier, you run your fingers through his light treasure trail just as you came deep inside Adam, shaking unsteadily.

"Go on, baby" you coax Adam into his as you ride out your orgasm.

Adam throws his head back, swearing and moaning as his orgasm racks through body, cum spurting out over the both of you. You lazily thrust into him, helping him ride out his orgasm until he finishes. You collapse on top of him, burying your face in his neck as your breathing starts to slow.

You shakily get up and pull Adam in for a kiss, feeling stickiness on you as you smirk into the kiss.

Eventually you pull away and get up, walking into the attached bathroom. You come back in with a damp cloth and clean Adam up before cleaning yourself.

"You okay baby?" you ask.

Adam just groans, his voice hoarse. You chuck the cloth randomly in the direction of the bathroom, not really caring if it goes in or not. You slowly pull your clothing back on, grabbing a blanket and placing it over Adam so he doesn't get cold.

You walk over to the little kitchen and make him a glass of water, you walk back over to Adam and helped him sip the water.

"This isn't such a bad punishment" Adam grins.

"Next time I'll make the punishment much worse" your eyes flick to Adam's, seeing a faint hint of lust flash up again. Adam pouts.

"Alright, no more water for you"

Adam just pouts harder, you giggle at his childishness. You grab his phone and play around on it, loading up a game as you both wait for the concert. That faint lust in Adam's eyes grows stronger as he watches you, biting his lip as a boner springs up, he quietly moans out.

You see his boner and shake your head.

"Well, now you're just gonna have to go on stage with a boner. Wouldn't be the first time. And this is your second punishment" you gesture to his hard on, which makes Adam buck his hips as he looks at you.

"Well tough. You wanted a harder punishment so here it is" you say as you put your shoes back on along with your jacket and walk out the door, leaving Adam handcuffed with a raging boner behind.