Innocence (Adam x Neil)

Adam walked in on Neil and Brad joking about 69? Adam was confused, why are they talking about numbers? He sat beside Neil, awkwardly laughing along but didn't get it.

"Shit, gotta pick up Matt. See ya!" Brad said as he sprang up and left.

Neil chuckled about the joke, turning to face Adam.

"I'm gonna have that stuck in my head for weeks" he laughed.

"Uh yeah...same here" Adam fake laughed.

Neil stopped and furrowed his brows together.

"Did you get the joke?" he asked.

Adam hesitantly shook his head. Neil got an idea so he grinned at Adam. Adam just looked at him confused. Neil moved over so he was straddling Adam.

"What are you doing?" Adam questioned.

"Just relax, I wanna show you something. I promise you'll enjoy it" Neil pushed Adam's hair out of his face as he spoke, tucking strands of black hair behind his ear.

Adam looked up at him with big blue eyes, then before he knew it, Neil's lips were on his own. Adam just moved his lips randomly with Neil's. He saw Neil had his eyes closed so he copied. Neil cupped Adam's face as he deepened the kiss, Adam's arms were still by his sides, not knowing what to do with them.

Neil pulled away, he saw Adam's face was flushed, so he smirked. Adam just bit his lip, thinking about what just happened. Neil pulled Adam up and led him to his bedroom, Adam just let him do it, not really sure what would happen.

Neil pushed Adam onto his bed, pulling him in for another kiss as he sneakily undid his jeans and pulled them off.

"Why are you undressing me?" Adam gasped.

Neil didn't answer, instead he pulled Adam's tie off him and latched his lips to his neck, finding his sweet spot. Adam didn't know what to feel, he liked it but he didn't know what it was so he propped himself on his elbows.

Neil took Adam's waistcoat and shirt off, then quickly tied his hands together with the tie, placing them above Adam's head. Adam gave him a weird look.

"Just trust me okay?"

Adam slowly nodded, watching Neil kiss down his body. Neil took his own waistcoat and t shirt off, then proceeded to remove Adam's boxers, chucking it behind him.

"Neil!" Adam gasped, feeling the cold air on him.

Neil grinned at him, lust in his eyes. Adam didn't know what to to, but there was something about Neil that he couldn't say no to. Neil moved over to his drawers and fiddled around. He pulled out a bottle of lube, unscrewed the lid and spread some on his fingers. He put the bottle down and spread Adam's legs.

Neil gently traced his finger in circles on Adam's hole as he sucks on his nipples. He pushed his finger in, Adam hissed, trying to move away from the feeling.

"Hey, it's alright Adz. Just relax, I won't hurt you" Neil traced his lips over Adam's, gently kissing him as a second finger is pushed in. Adam breathed deep breaths as he slowly relaxed, lowly gasping at Neil thrusting his fingers back and forth.

Once Neil knew Adam was ready, he untied Adam's hands, then removed the rest of his clothing.

"I need you to do something okay?" Neil grabbed Adam's hand, placing it on his dick. "Just do what you think is right"

Adam nodded, moving his hand up and down Neil's shaft, something inside him told him to move his fingers over Neil's slit so he did. Neil threw his head back.

"That's good, baby" Neil moaned.

Neil pushed Adam back down, lubed up and lined himself up, kissing him as he pushed in. Adam moved his head away and covered his mouth with his hand at the pain, tears already streaming down his face.

"You're so tight" Neil grunted as he was completely in.

"Fuck, Neil what is this?"

"Adam! You swore! You said your first swear" Neil smiled at him.

Adam fisted the sheets, feeling slightly uncomfortable at this feeling but trusted Neil. Neil started moving, going slow at first then picking up the pace. He lifted one of Adam's legs up as he slowly pumped him.

"This feels good" Adam moaned for the first time.

"I know it does. It's even better that it's with you" Neil snaked his hand into Adam's black locks, kissing along his neck.

"What was that?!" Adam yelped.

"That, fuck. Hmph, that is your prostate" Neil mumbled into Adam's neck as he continued to hit his prostate with each thrust.

"My what?" Adam asked.

Neil licked across his jawline, Adam moaning loudly by now, gingerly holding onto Neil.

"Whatever you're doing, don't stop"

Neil placed hickeys all along Adam's jawline, making sure everyone knew that he was the one to take Adam's virginity. Neil fondled Adam's balls in his hand, tracing his nails all over the body underneath him.

"Adam, fuuuck" Neil ran his fingers through his hair.

Adam's eyes widened as he felt hot liquid shoot up his ass. His eyes widened even more as white stuff came out of his dick, covering them both.

Neil slowly pulled out, flopping down next to him, his breathing uneven.

"What just happened Neil?"

"We just had sex sweetie. Did you like it?"

"I did" Adam nodded.

"You're so fucking innocent. You have so much to learn"

Adam turned to face Neil. "Then teach me" Adam looked up at him with innocent eyes, silently begging him.