Porn Star Dancing (Adam x Matt)

Matt walked into the gay strip club and found his way to the bar. "Shot of Jack, please" he asked the bartender.

He payed and thanked the bartender. He took his drink and sat at the table closest to the stage. A man in a black tight t shirt, tight jeans that showed off his impressive bulge and black high tops walked on stage. His black hair covered half his face, slight stubble coating his face, a cigarette in between his pink plump lips.

He walked towards to pole in the centre of the stage. The man slut drops the pole, gaining cheers from the crowd. He puts his cigarette out in the ashtray on Matt's table after taking a drag. He winks at Matt and checks him out, swaying his hips as he walks back to the stage.

He wraps those hands around that pole. He licks those lips and off they go. He takes it off nice and slow. Cause that's porn star dancing.

He don't play nice, he makes Matt beg. He drops those jeans around his legs. And Matt's sitting right by the stage for this porn star dancing.

Matt bites his lip as he watches the man, hypnotised by him. The guy teases by strip teasing the crowd, slowly revealing his abs before taking his top off completely, he chucks it to Matt to keep, winking at him again.

Matt smirked as the man comes over to him. He slowly lap dances Matt, taking notice at how Matt stares at the thong he's wearing. He brushes his hand over Matt's crotch, watching as Matt's breath hitches.

He smirks as he walks back to the pole. He climbs up and goes upside down, spreading his legs wide, then standing back up. He takes a bow as he finishes his set.

Matt downs is shot of Jack, watching the man walk backstage. He goes back to the bar and orders another drink. Moments later, the pole dancer he just watched sits next to him at the bar.

He looks over at Matt. "I'm Adam"

"Matt"

"Here, I'll pay for that" Adam payed for Matt's drink. He downed his own drink and got up, walking to a set of stairs. He motioned for Matt to follow him. Matt looked around at first, then downed his drink and walked over to Adam. He was led down the stairs by the hand, coming to a stop at a corridor full of doors.

Adam took Matt into the nearest room.

"Right, before we do anything, will you be comfortable with people watching through that mirror?" he asked Matt.

Matt looked to where Adam was pointing, there stood was a ceiling to floor two way mirror, Matt looking at his reflection, thinking about being watched, just the thought of it made Matt tingle everywhere. He nodded, Adam smirked and pulled him to the couch.

"I don't know who'll be watching, if anyone will, but feel free to look at the mirror to give whoever's there something special"
Adam straddled Matt. "Someone should be there now so don't hold back, baby" Adam winked again.

Matt bit his lip as Adam worked on his neck, he glanced at the mirror, hoping someone is watching. He closed his eyes as he felt lips on his, hips being rocked against his, moaning into the kiss.

Adam abruptly stood up, facing away from him, shaking his ass, giving him another lap dance. Adam pulled his pants down and threw them across the room, then squeezes his ass, looking behind him to see Matt.

Matt leaned forward and pressed his lips to the ass cheeks before moving the thong over slightly and sucking, Adam jiggled his ass on Matt's face earning a moan from him. Adam stripped off, and strip teasing Matt's clothes off. Matt then kneeled on the couch, facing the back of it, feeling a finger tracing circles on his hole, moaning as he felt something cold on his back. He turned his head to see Adam holding a wine bottle, pouring some down Matt's crack and sucking it up. Matt gulped some wine down before letting some dribble out of his mouth onto Adam's dick, watching the dancer drizzle wine down his chest.

Matt bent over the arm of the couch, holding the top of the bottle to his hole, Adam realised what he wanted and gently pushed it into his hole, slowly turning it around.

Matt felt the wine slosh inside his body, marvelling at the how it feels, he held onto Adam's hip, wanting Adam to rock his hips against his ass, Adam caught on and did just that, using his hand to thrust the bottle in and out of Matt, hearing the wine inside Matt's body.

"Keep the wine inside me and fuck me. Let's make sure no one will forget this"

"I love how your mind works, Mattsy"

Adam pulled the wine bottle out and quickly replaced it with his dick. Adam could feel the wine as he pushed his big length in, pouring the rest of the wine over the both of them.

Matt rested his head on his arms as Adam started thrusting, loving the liquid in him.

"Fuck me like your dancing pole" moaned Matt.

Adam grinned as he lifted Matt's head up and turning his face towards the mirror, Matt picking up the empty bottle and thrusting his dick into it.

Adam almost fell off the couch when he saw what Matt was doing.

"You're a wild one"

"Oh yes baby. Us Walst's don't mess around" he grunted out. "If you think this is wild, just wait till you meet my brother"

Adam watched Matt fuck the bottle, feeling his orgasm not far off. "Get ready for me, babe"

Matt threw his head back as he was filled up with cum. Adam quickly pulled out and put a butt plug up Matt's hole, stopping the wine and cum from spilling out "Keep it" he said, lightly tapping the butt plug.

Matt shot his load into the bottle, watching as Adam took it from him and swallowed the white contents of the bottle.

He pulled Matt in for a kiss. "I've got another set now" Adam picked up a pen from the side and wrote something on Matt's arm. He picked up his clothes and mouthed 'Call me' to Matt, walking out with his stuff.

Matt sat there grinning just as the mirror changed, revealing two men doing 69 to Matt being fucked by a porn star dancer.

He looked at the number on his arm, smiled as he loved the wine and cum inside him. He's gonna try to keep the liquid inside him for as long as possible. He actually has the number of a stripper, a hot gay one at that.

"I was fucked by a pole dancer" he whispered to himself, already missing Adam. Hey at least he gets to see Adam work that pole as he leaves.

He picks up the bottle, fully intended on keeping it for himself, he can pretend Adam's using it on him when he can't see the dancer.

Matt moaned at the thought of being fucked again by his porn star dancer.