Lessons 101 (Adam x Matt x Brad)

Matt downs the rest of his coke  as the doorbell rings, he gets up but Brad beats him to it. Matt notices that no words were spoken before seeing Adam walk in.

"I thought you were busy" he confusingly looks at Adam.

Gontier just walks straight upstairs. Matt swings to Brad and waves his arms around.

"Why's he upstairs?" then Matt's eyes widen. "Are you two, y'know?" Matt does the motion with his hands by making a circle with his index finger and thumb, then moving another finger in and out of it.

"Not with each other, no" Brad laughs. "I've asked for his help, there's a certain someone that needs to learn how to be a perfect bitch" he took a step towards Matt with each word.

"Why do I feel like that someone is me"

"Because it is" Brad takes Matt's hand. "Come, little brother" he leads Matt to his bedroom.

Adam is sat on the edge of the bed, leaning on his knees, still fully clothed. Brad pushes Matt to him, gulping as he fiddles with his fingers.

"Undress me"

Matt's breathing keeps hitching as he messily undresses Adam. He stops when he gets to his jeans.

"Can you...y'know, stand up?"

Adam complies, letting Matt remove the rest of his clothing. Then he sits in the same position, he looks at Brad.

"Are we gonna prep him?"

"No. We don't have a lot of time, mom and dad think we're at school, they'll be home soon"

"So that's why you convinced me to skive off" Matt realised.

"Me and Brad have far better things to do than our lessons"

"Doing you is more fun" Brad smirks.

Brad comes up behind Matt and starts stripping him, Matt nervously lets him do it, after he's naked, Brad removes his own clothing. Brad bends Matt over the bed next to Adam, then he gets on his knees behind Matt. He licks up his crack, tracing his tongue in circles on his entrance. Matt buries his face in the bed as he feels Adam in front of him.

Brad stands back up and grabs his hips, he lines up and moans as he penetrates his brother, Matt cries out at the pain, he tries to push himself up but Brad grabs his arms and pins them behind him with one hand. Adam lifts Matt's face and tells him to open his mouth, Matt hesitantly opens up before Adam guides his mouth onto him.

"His mouth is perfect" he moans to Brad.

Adam holds Matt's head still as he fucks his sweet mouth, pulling his hair as Brad lifts one leg on the bed to gain more access. As Brad thrusts at a more steady pace, the pain becomes pleasurable for Matt. Despite having a cock in his mouth, Matt still moans loudly and uncontrollably.

"That's it Matty, show us how good we're treating you"

"Whatever Adam and I tell you to do, you do it. We're gonna teach you how to become the perfect bitch, aren't we Adam?"

Gontier just nods at Brad. Matt gags as he is forced to deep throat, tears welling up in his eyes. Soon enough, Brad pulls out and sits next to Adam, the other teenager pulls off and stands behind Matt. Adam plunges himself into Matt, grabbing his arms and pinning them behind him just as Brad did.

"His ass is even better than his mouth"

Brad smirks as he maintains eye contact with Matt, then shoves his dick in his mouth. Both thrust into Matt together, going harder and faster as time went on. Matt was hot and flustered, his whole body red and sore, but he surprisingly enjoyed it. Matt's throat hurt like hell, he won't be able to talk properly for awhile. He felt fingers in his hair as his head was tugged backwards, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as Adam hit his prostate.

"You're ass is so tight" Adam moaned.

Matt looked at Brad, hollowing his cheeks and swallowed around him, earning a long grunt from Brad.

"That's it, Matty. Suck your brothers dick"

Brad tensed, moaning Matt's name as he cums down his throat. Matt chokes as he barely swallows it all down before the dick leaves his mouth. Brad gets up and kneels behind Adam. Grunting out as Brad sucks his ass, Adam explodes into Matt's ass, he slows down slightly as his hand snakes around to Matt's dick, quickly jerking him off.

Suddenly, all three hear a car pull up in the driveway. They start to panic.

"Shit! Mom and dad are back!" Brad yells.

Adam quickly pulls out and struggles to get dressed as he's panicking, Matt and Brad do the same, all three struggle to change but manages to do so. A blanket is wrapped around Matt just as they sit on the edge of the bed, the bedroom door opening as soon as they do.

"Why are you two home?"

"Matt's sick" Brad confessed.

Adam subtly nudged Matt in the stomach, to which Matt fake coughs.

"I think you should go home now" Mr Walst glares daggers at Adam. "I still think you're a bad influence on our boys"

"Lou!" Mrs Walst gently smacked her husbands arm.

Adam mumbled his goodbyes, the brothers waving as Adam leaves. Brad just wraps his arms around his brother, pretending to comfort him.

"Do you want some hot chocolate with marshmallows, sweetie?"

Matt nodded childishly before his parents leaves the room. Brad lifts Matt up and puts him on his lap, gently rubbing his hands up Matt's thighs, then gliding his hand over his crotch, making Matt's breathing hitch in his throat before his hand glides up his body, stopping at his lips. Brad traces his fingers over his lips as he moves his mouth to Matt's ear. Matt just gulps, what has he gotten himself into?

"That was a close one. Maybe if you're a good boy I'll have more fun with you tonight, I can also sneak Adam in, would you like that baby brother?" Brad whispers seductively.

Matt just gulps again, quietly moaning as Brad slowly palms him, then Matt nods, then realised he just came in his boxers.

"Yep. Me and Adam will teach you"

~~~~~~

Thank you to LadyDeath200 for requesting this one!