Tied Up (Adam x Matt x Benjamin Burnley)

Matt walked up to Adam's house like he was told to, he wasn't sure what Adam wanted, he was also told to go straight to his bedroom. Matt walked in and trudged up the stairs, he turned the corner and stood in front of Adam's bedroom. Then grasps the handle and opens the door. He sees Adam sat against the headboard of his bed, he smirks as he sees Matt walk in.

"I have a surprise for you"

"I don't have much time so what do you want, Adam?" Matt said in a irritable tone.

"Sit on the bed with your back on the headboard"

"Fine. But make it quick" Matt huffed.

Adam smiled as Matt did what he instructed, he sat on the bed opposite Matt. Walst cleared his throat.

"Close your eyes and stay still"

"Seriously? The fuck you doing?"

"Just do it Matt. You'll like it I swear"

Matt huffed again but closed his eyes. In one swift, smooth movement, Adam quickly pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Matt's hand to the headboard.

"What the fuck?" Matt yelled.

Adam pulled out another set of handcuffs whilst Matt tried to free his restricted arm but Adam was quicker, he tied his other hand too.

"Adam! What are you doing to me!"

"Oh relax, will ya? I ain't gonna hurt you" Adam tore Matt's shirt in half as he ripped it off his body. "You see Matt, I know you're gay. I've always known. I'm helping you"

"What? How did you..."

"Shh. Enough talk, more fuck"

Matt's eyes widened, not sure how to respond, he hung his jaw as Adam pulled his jeans off along with his shoes and socks. Matt squirmed around as Adam tugged the last remaining clothing off him, he squeals, trying to kick Adam away before one leg is tied to the corner of the bed. Matt desperately kicks out but failing as his other leg is also tied down.

"Adam please, don't do this. You're not even gay!"

"Oh Matty, you don't know a thing about me" Adam shook his head. "I've done things and have things done to me not even your brother knows about. Now, where was I?"

Adam straddles Matt, grinding his covered ass against Matt's dick. He moaned out, feeling Matt poke him even more. Matt whimpered, trying to resist but he's not strong enough. He gives in. Once Adam was hard, he stopped and got off Matt, he tore his clothes off in a hurry, then leaning down between Matt's legs. Adam let a string of spit dribble down Matt's crack, doing the same to his fingers.

He shoved two fingers inside the younger man, sucking on his hipbone as he thrusts his fingers in and out. He searches for Matt's prostate, grinning as he does when Matt bucks his hips, wanting more. Adam teases his prostate with his fingertips, watching Matt's facial expressions. Then he removes his hand away and covers his dick in spit. Adam lines up to Matt's entrance and thrusts himself in.

"Oh my god!" Matt groans.

"Oh, you're tight"

Adam starts thrusting, groaning as he does. He shifts around to find Matt's prostate again, he knows he found it when Matt squeals loudly, trying to push his ass back with Adam's thrusts but his restrictions stop him.

"This isn't your surprise. Your surprise is here now"

Matt snaps his eyes to the door that opened, seeing Benjamin Burnley walk in. Ben stands at the end of the bed and starts stripping down. Once he's done that, Ben sits next to Adam and pulls him into a heated kiss. Matt stares in astonishment, confused why they're making out. They pull away.

"You see Matt, Ben and I are dating and since I've known you're gay, I came up with a plan to make you come out so I've asked Ben to help me with your problem"

"Problem? I don't have a prob-"

"Less talking, more moaning" Adam interrupted him.

Adam continued thrusting for a few more minutes before stopping, he pulled out and took hold of Ben's dick. He strokes him for a couple seconds before moving over so Ben was in between Matt's legs. Ben didn't need to lube up because Matt was already wet so he instantly penetrated him.

Matt moaned as he was filled again, watching as Adam leaned down and took his dick into his mouth, sucking on his head. Ben's hand slid down to Adam's ass and cupped his ass cheek, squeezing gently whilst his other hand runs through Gontier's hair and grabs a fistful, tugging harshly. Ben instantly found his prostate and pounded it with everything, Matt's voice had become hoarse so all that escaped his mouth was quiet moans.

"That's it baby, suck his dick" Ben pushed Adam's head down to force him to deep throat.

Ben let his hand go so Adam could breath again, smirking as he panted before he went back to sucking dick. Matt felt a few tears fall from his eyes as he orgasmed, his load went into Adam's mouth. The man sat up and pulled Ben into another kiss, both of them sharing Matt's cum before they swallowed it down. Ben continued fucking the youngest as Adam straddled Matt, grinding down on him as he moaned, feeling their dicks sliding against each other. Ben wrapped his arm around Adam and took both dicks into his hand, quickly jerking them off. His other hand started feeling Adam up, his lips traced his boyfriends back, tracing over all the marks and the carvings of his name on Adam's back.

The older Canadian leaned his head on Ben's shoulder as his intense orgasm raked through his body, cumming all over Matt. Adam leaned down so his face was millimetres from Matt's, yelping as Ben slapped his ass over his branding that Ben did. The American dragged his fingernail down his plump ass cheek, he loves hurting and branding Adam, making sure Adam knows just who he belongs to. Ben bit his lip, he couldn't hold on any longer. He exploded inside Matt, eyes rolled to the back of his head as he rode out his orgasm. Once Ben was finished, he pulled out from Matt, pulling Adam away too. He moved over and started to untie Matt's legs whilst Adam uncuffed his hands. Matt stayed in the same position afterwards, too tired and exhausted to move, his brain trying to process what just happened. After he calmed down, Matt sat up against the headboard again.

"Err, can I watch you two?" he asked.

Adam licked his lips as Ben pinned him down and handcuffed his hands to the headboard. He saw the familiar look in Ben's eyes, the look that said he wanted to hurt Adam whilst fucking him mercilessly.

"Now, are we gonna be a good boy this time or do I have to carve my name into your skin again, hmm?" Ben snarled.

Adam looked at Matt, who was already jacking off again before his eyes looked into Ben's, then Adam just smirked mischievously.

~~~~~~

Thank you to ElisiaBrown7 for requesting this one 😊