Eating Out (Adam x Fem Reader)

Adam downs the rest of his drink, putting it down on the table. He pushes out his chair, grabbing your hand as he does.

"I haven't finished eating" you say to your boyfriend.

"I've already payed for the meal. Plus I've got another surprise for you" Adam replied. You were intrigued of what Adam had planned, if taking you out to an expensive meal wasn't enough, then you didn't know what was.

He smiled lovingly at you before leading you to the customer toilets, looking around to make sure no one was looking, then pulling you into the ladies. He called out but there was no reply.

You raised you eyebrows at him as he took you to the biggest cubicle, locking the door behind him.

"Are we gonna watch each other piss because that's the only thing I can think of?" you knew Adam was weird in the best way, but this just weirded you out.

He chuckled at your question, shaking his head. "No,
y/n. We're not. I brought you here because you look stunning in that dress and I cannot wait to fuck you. I need you now"

"We'll get caught"

"C'mon baby. You know your brother will take at least three quarters of an hour to get here to pick us up, I'm not waiting till then" he bites his lip, looking at you up and down. You blush, suddenly feeling hot.

He gives you his famous smirk, making you go weak at the knees. You just couldn't resist him, Adam always has that power over you, making you give in to him. That's just one of his many charms.

"Give in to me"

You feel yourself getting wetter at his words, watching him rest his hand on your thigh.

"I'm all yours"

He brings his lips to yours, moving his hands up your thighs, pulling your dress up. He looks at your damp panties, moaning lowly.

Adam moved his hand to your back, unzipping your dress, watching it fall. He cups your boobs, gently squeezing them. You unclip your bra, removing it as you step out of your dress. He places his mouth on your boobs, sucking them as you pull your panties down and off.

You moan as one hand travels down your torso to your waiting clit. He rubs slowly, you fisting his jacket. His lips find your neck, nibbling away. Adam moves one finger down your folds, feeling you shake underneath him.

Adam uses his free hand to unbuckle his belt, unzipping them and pulling his pants down as much as he could.

"Hmm, you can't fuck me if you're not hard can you?" you tease, pulling his dick out from his boxers, feeling him bite down on your collarbone. He moans into your collarbone as you stroke him, teasing his tip.

Adam inserts a finger into you, then inserting a second finger, scissoring them out, stretching you. You groan, tugging him harder, turning him on.

He pulls away from you completely, quickly stripping himself down, then lifts your left leg up onto the toilet before positioning himself.

He gently slides into you, him and you moaning at the feeling. Adam pulls you into a hot kiss, tangling his hands in your hair. You grip his ass, squeezing as his hands go back to your hips.

He slowly thrusts back and forth, throwing his head back.

Sudden footsteps can be heard entering, Adam covers your mouth with his hand and stops moving.

You both keep painfully still as what sounds like an elderly woman doing her business. You can practically hear your's, and Adam's, heartbeats, it was that silent. Eventually you hear the woman leaving. Adam holds you still for a few more seconds but more footsteps sounded. You heard two snotty teenagers gossiping about another girl.

You presumably thought they were touching up what they call make up, rolling your eyes at the exact time as Adam. You feel Adam's hand tighten slightly around your mouth as he moves himself into you again, being as quiet as he could.

You honestly thought a bomb could go off beside them, but the two girls wouldn't hear it from how loud they're being.

Jesus christ, they could break your ear drums with their high pitched voices.

Adam rubs your clit again, bringing you out of your thoughts. You want to moan so badly, but you don't want to get caught.

You see Adam bite his lip, stopping himself from moaning too.

When you hear music play, a song neither of you recognise, the teenagers singing along horribly, that's what Adam needed to pull his hand away from your mouth.

He starts banging you harder and faster, still keeping quiet. Your lips attach to his neck, your cheek brushing against his beard, tickling your hot skin.

You're both too distracted to realise the girls left a few minutes ago.

"Fuck, I thought they'd never leave" Adam exclaimed, making you giggle.

Adam slams into you faster and rougher, making you moan so loud, which in turn made him moan at your constant moaning.

"Adam, right there. Don't stop. Y-yes right at that spot" you breath out. Adam pounds into your g spot, his balls slapping onto your skin so hard that they'll end up leaving bruises.

You didn't care though, you loved it when Adam marked you up with hickeys and bite marks, it shows that you are his, and his alone.

Adam rubs your clit in time with his pounding, you run your fingers down his chest, stopping just above his dick so when he pulled out, you rubbed him before he'd slam into you again.

"Cum with me" you just manage out.

Adam grunts as he feels your orgasm, which brings him to his. You can feel him spill inside you.

You both ride out your orgasms, making out as you do. Slowly, Adam pulls out of you and holds you in his arms.

Adam rests his forehead against yours, whispering sweet nothings to you, telling you how much and why he loves you.

You brush your lips against his, cutting him off. "You can finish your speech at home when you're making love to me again" you mumble in between kisses.

He just hums at your words, loving the feeling of your hands in his hair. He pulls you closer to him, gently biting your bottom lip, asking for entrance.

After another make out session, you both detangle from each other, grabbing your own items of clothing.

Adam helps zip up your dress, sorting your hair out in the process. You also help him, as he puts his jacket back on, you run your fingers through his hair, smoothing it back out.

"What would I do without you y/n?"

"Hmm, you'd definitely burn the house down with your awful cooking" you giggle.

"Hey, I can cook I'll have you know!" Adam playfully punches you.

"Keep telling yourself that, Gontier"

You double check each other over then leave the bathrooms, heading straight for the exit.

You walk past the table you were sat at to find the same teenagers from earlier, still gossiping. You both giggle as you walks outside.

"Well fuck me! Your brother's actually early for once"

"I don't have to tell you what you've been up to. I can smell the sex on you both from over here" your brother calls out.

You simply flip him off, Adam holding the car door open for you. You thank him and get in.

"Right, get us home quickly because I have round two to bang her to get to. So chop chop!" Adam cheers, causing you to smack him upside his head.

You laugh though because you just won't have it any other way, that's what happens when you love Adam.