Owned (Adam x Eddie)

Adam walked into the bedroom to see Eddie with a blindfold and handcuffs in her hands.

"You want daddy, huh?" he smirks.

"Nuh uh. You're gonna obey"

Adam just raised his eyebrows. She walked over to him and lifted his shirt up, kissing up his body, she latched her lips to his collarbone, Adam pulled his shirt off before Eddie slipped the blindfold over his eyes. Eddie knelt down as she played with Adam's belt buckle.

"Baby, don't tease" Adam spoke as he trailed his fingers into Eddie's hair.

Eddie just yanked him forward so he was stood at the foot of the bed. She slowly unzipped his pants before pulling them down, Adam kicked them off along with his socks as Eddie pulled down his boxers. Adam bit his lip as the cold air hit him, then stepped out of his boxers too. He felt himself being bent over the bed, then felt something trace his ass, his belt.

"Oh, fuck!" yelped Adam as his belt was brought down on his ass cheeks.

"Mmm, that's it baby, be a good boy"

Adam gripped a fistful of his hair as he was spanked, moaning out a yelp with each spank.

"Who owns you?" Eddie demanded.

"Y-you do" panted Adam.

"I do, what?" Eddie spoke after each hit.

"You do, mistress"

"Good boy" she growled.

Eddie licked at the red marks on his ass. Then she pulled Adam up and quickly handcuffed him to the bed, after that, Eddie put duck tape over his mouth. She licked her lips at the sight of Adam squirming.

"You look so delicious"

Adam felt the bed dip as he felt a mouth around his dick, he thrust his hips up only for him to be pinned down. He tried to moan out but was muffled from his gag. He suddenly jerked as two fingers penetrated him without warning.

Eddie worked on his dick as she curled her fingers, looking up at Adam. She felt his prostate, moaning as Adam hid his face in his arm. She pulled off from his dick as she added another finger. Adam gripped the headboard as he felt Eddie's folds on his head, she teased him by sliding her heat up and down Adam's shaft.

Eddie licked her tongue up his body, she bit down on his jawline, leaving teeth marks behind. Adam knew he couldn't take much more and so did Eddie. She sped up her movements, hitting Adam's prostate with her fingers quicker and harder, smirking as she watched spurts of hot cum cover his torso. Adam slowly relaxed, feeling Eddie lick him clean.

She climbed up his body and slowly pulled the tape off his mouth, then gently pecked his lips.

"Who owns you?" she asked again.

"You own me, mistress" Adam whispered.

"You were such a good boy"

Eddie removed the blindfold, Adam's eyes slowly adjusted, watching Eddie smile at him as she caressed his cheek, swiping her thumb over his cheek lovingly. Then she released his hands as Adam pulled her against him, wrapping his arms around her. Adam was pulled into a sweet kiss before the couple fell asleep in each other's arms.