Psycho Killer Matt (Matt x Neil)

Neil awoke to find his arms chained above his head, completely naked, mouth taped shut. He panicked, why is this happening to him, he's done nothing wrong. But Matt thought different. He found out that Neil, Brad, Adam and Barry had a foursome behind his back, and he's not having any of it.

Matt is a killer, he has killed since he was a kid, the rest of the band and Adam had no clue. Matt already got his revenge on everyone part from Neil so far. Barry was the first to go, Matt had him strapped to his kitchen chair. He chopped off Barry's limbs and cooked them, he also collected all of Barry's blood, never wasting a drop. Barry was forced to watch Matt eat his body parts, Matt loved killing just as much as sex, he also raped them all before killing them. Matt then decapitated Barry, then he ate his heart and brain.

The second to go was his own brother, Brad. What Matt did to him sexually was unspeakable, Brad begged him to stop and Matt got tried of the whining so he cut off Brad's tongue. He decided to use the tongue to fuck Brad's ass. Yep you read that right, Brad was fucked up the ass with his own tongue. Lovely. Matt did the same to Brad's dick, he shoved that up his brother's ass too, before thrusting his own dick up his brother's hole.

Matt then sliced Brad's torso wide open, his guts spilling all over the floor and Matt's feet. Matt ripped his brothers heart right out of his chest and showed it to him.

"Looks like I just stole your heart" he giggled at his own joke. All Brad could do was watch as his heart was squished like a strawberry in Matt's hand.

Then is was Adam's turn. Matt had fun with Adam, he face fucked him, gave him a blow job, fucked him, spanked him, used toys, whipped him, used bondage on him. Matt had so many fantasies about him. Adam did not enjoy it at all, he was scarred mentally for the short amount of time he was alive afterwards, but Matt certainly enjoyed it. Matt's plan for Adam was that he burnt Adam's skin off little by little till he had no skin left on his body, then set his body on fire, watching whilst he drank Barry's blood, as Adam's body turned into a puss, gooey, bloody puddle with crisp bones.

~~~~~~

Matt walked into a room and saw Neil awake, so he smirked. Neil mumbled as he tried to speak. Matt just kneeled in front of him, grabbing his dick. Neil jerked away, terrified why Matt's doing this. Matt pinned him down to the wall, then proceeding with what he wanted. Neil struggled away, trying to scream. Matt pressed his lips to Neil's balls, with one hand gently stroking him. Neil had tears streaming down his face.

"This is payback for the foursome y'all had. I've already dealt with the others"

Neil whips his head around at Matt, eyes wide. Matt just carried on. He gave Neil a blow job, Neil shaking as he just wants Matt to stop.

Matt stood up and turned Neil around so he was facing the wall. He pinned him down as Neil shook his head frantically, trying to tell him no. Matt doesn't care if Neil doesn't give consent, he'll do it anyway. Matt spat on his hand and rubbed Neil's hole, Neil tugged at his arms wanting to get free. Matt forcefully pushed inside Neil, as he tries to fight Matt off. His cries were muffled out due to the tape on his mouth.

"You're tighter than the others. Fuck" Matt grunted out. Neil hung his head down when Matt pulled his head back up roughly. He growled at Neil as he sped up. Neil couldn't believe Matt would do something like this, he thought Matt was sweet and innocent but clearly not.

Matt's thrusting got sloppy as he was getting close, when he came, he smacked Neil's head against the wall till he was out cold.

~~~~~~

When Neil woke again, he found himself hanging upside down by his feet. His hands tied behind his back. He was finally able to speak, he screamed for help, looking around the room.

Underneath Neil was a built into the floor bath, with candles lit all around, soft music playing in the background. The lights went out, leaving Neil in darkness, when the lights turned red. Neil heard footsteps coming towards him. He yelled out for help only to realise it was Matt when he told him that no one would save him. Matt climbed into the bath and picked up a sword. He scratched it over Neil's back, leaving red marks but not drawing blood. Screams was all the sounds Matt could hear, so he whipped Neil with the sword, a line of blood dripping out of the cut.

Matt then used the sword to cut Neil's back up, blood dribbles down onto Matt and on the bath floor. Matt moans as the blood hits his face. He creates deep cuts all over Neil's body, tiny waves of blood slowly filling the bath up. He leaves Neil like that for a while, watching the blood cascading down.

Matt just listens to Neil's screams as he slowly washes himself, when he thinks the bath needs filling up more so he picks up the sword again and slits Neil's throat open. Waves of blood come crashing down on Matt as he sighs in pleasure, watching Neil's lifeless body hanging in the air as he continues washing himself in the dead man's blood.