After Show Love (Adam x Neil)

"Thank you, London!" Adam screamed into the microphone as he ran off stage after the others. He ran backstage, nearly running into Brad as he entered the band dressing room. He saw Neil sat on the couch and walked over, straddling him.

"Eww, you're all sweaty, get off me" Neil whined.

"You love it really, baby" Adam giggled.

Neil pulled Adam in for a kiss, gently biting his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Adam gladly accepted, moaning at their tongues fighting, Neil winning of course.

"Get a room! And what have I told you about not on the couch" Brad interrupted them.

They pulled away and giggled. "At least we're keeping it PG, Walst" Adam replied.

Brad stuck his middle finger up at the pair. Adam ran his hands through his messy, sweaty hair and stood up.

"I'm going for a shower" he winked at Neil.

Adam walked to the showers, turned it on and peeled his clothes off. He stepped in, sighing at the hot water pouring down on him, relaxing him. He heard the door open and close, then heard shuffling before the shower door opened. Feeling hands on his hips, he smiled at the kiss to his shoulder.

"You couldn't stay away, could you?" he asked.

"You know I can't resist you, baby boy" Neil responded. He placed a kiss on Adam's neck, gently rubbing circles on his back. Adam sighed, turning around to face his boyfriend. He kissed Neil as he was pushed to the cold shower wall, the running water hitting Neil's back. Neil kisses down Adam's body, getting to his knees. Adam places one hand on the wall for support and his other in Neil's wet hair.

Neil placed his lips to Adam's hip, sucking gently as his hand worked on Adam's dick.

"Oh, baby. I ahhh, want you so bad" Adam moaned. Neil licked up Adam's dick, watching the singer squirm.

"You want me, baby?"

Adam nodded, trying to pull Neil up for more. Neil growled as he stood up, attacking Adam's neck, biting down. Neil slid his arms underneath Adam's legs, lifting him up. Adam wrapped his legs around Neil's waist. He arched his back as Neil started grinding against him. He tugged Adam's dick as he easily slid into him due to the water.

The darker haired man wrapped his arms around Neil's neck, swearing in pleasure as he gets fucked hard. Neil holds up his boyfriend as he was slipping off the wall.

"Can we do this after every show, Neil baby?"

"Hmm, depends if you're a good boy" Neil responded. "That means no jacking off to me sleeping"

Adam whined but soon gasped as Neil sucked on his Adam's apple. Neil moved his hips to hit Adam's prostate making Adam grunt with his head thrown back.

"Yes, right there baby. Right there, fuck, Neil why are you so good?" Adam spoke in a slutty manner.

Neil chuckles at Adam. "You are so good to fuck, babe. I love watching what I do to you. Making you come undone by my hand" Neil thrusts faster as he says every word. "Touch yourself" Neil said.

Adam looked at him, Neil nodded to say he can. Adam bites his lip as he grabs his dick, tugging slow at first then moving at the same speed as Neil.

Adam moans as strings of cum shoot out, hitting Neil in the torso, before his whole load squirts out over Neil. Watching Adam sends Neil to orgasm, he rests his head on his neck as he fills Adam up.

"Oh, yes! That's it, fill me up Neil, I love your cum inside me. You make me feel so good" Adam grunted out.

Neil steals a kiss from Adam as he pulls out, gently putting Adam down. They have a little make out session, then pulling away for air.

"Round two will be at the hotel. Hang on till then, Adz" Neil teased.

"Stop teasing me then" Adam moved Neil's hair out of his face. Neil grabbed the shampoo bottle, squirting some on his hand, then putting the bottle back.

"Turn around" Adam did so, feeling Neil flush against his back.

"Looks like you can't wait for round two" Adam spoke up, tilting his head back as Neil washed his hair with the shampoo.

"Not my fault you're irresistible" Neil giggled, placing a kiss to Adam's neck. "You can wash that out now"

Adam stood under the water, rinsing his hair. "I love you, Neil"

"I love you too, babe"