Drunk (Adam x Matt x Neil)

Matt knocks on the white wooden door and waits for Adam to let him in, when he's greeted by Neil instead.

"Matty! Come in!" Neil slightly slurs already.

"How many beers have you already had?"

"About too many to count" Adam answers Matt's question.

Both boys just shake their heads at poor Neil as he tries to pole dance with an imaginary pole. Neil decided to start the beers before leaving his house, Adam had to help Neil through his front door when he arrived.

Adam cracked a beer open for Matt, which he gratefully took from the other black haired boy. He looked up after taking a few gulps to see Adam downing a bottle after another after another.

"C'mon Matt! We gotta catch up to Neil somehow" he started to slur.

"Fuck it" Matt shrugged.

~~~~~~

Many hours and many drinks later, after the three boys forgot what terrible jokes they were trying to tell when Matt got an idea. He smirked at Neil, knowing what a flirt he is, and pushed him against the nearest wall. Adam nearly choked on air as he saw the other two roughly making out. It's not fair! He thought, so he wanted to join in.

Lucky for him though, Matt already planned for Adam to join in too, as Adam throughly enjoyed kissing Matt, Neil suddenly moaned as he pushed his hand down his pants.

"Both of you fuck me right now" moaned Neil.

Both black haired men moaned in return as they smirked at each other.

"Neil, baby. Why don't we take you to the bedroom? We can have you pinned down, hmm? Would you like that baby boy?" Adam barely finished when Neil dragged them all upstairs and tripped over onto the bed.

Neil wasted no time stripping himself down, then playing with himself as he waited for the other two to get naked. Matt pulled Neil up as he sat behind him whilst Adam was in front. Both boys watched Neil lick his lips as they were tugging on their hard members. Neil moaned when he ran his hands down Matt and Adam's fit bodies, then they both leaned down. Matt spread Neil's ass cheeks as his tongue ran up his crack resulting in Neil bucking his hips forward, making his deliciously hard cock fit right into Adam's waiting mouth. Adam ran his tongue over his slit, making the brown haired boy moan in pleasure, whilst Matt was making a damn good job of his ass.

Matt slid a finger in his hole. "Fuck, Matt!" Neil panted as he slid his hand into Adam's long black hair.

Adam played with Neil's balls with one hand as the other is wrapped around his throbbing dick pumping at the same time as his mouth, Matt adds more fingers as Neil tightens his grip in Adam's hair.

"I'm getting close" Matt grins when he looks at his hard work on Neil's pretty ass, when Neil shoots his load down the back of Adam's throat. Adam swallows it all down, then let's the wet dick go with a pop. Neil then pushes Matt down whilst Adam hovers over Matt's cute little face, Matt opens his mouth wide for Adam and gags when he starts deep throating him. Neil does the same, taking in all of Matt's length to the back of his throat.

Adam starts thrusting his hips, taking pleasure as Matt chokes on his thick length, whilst Neil bobs his head up and down roughly. Matt moans as he feels that oh so familiar heat in his lower abdomen.

Meanwhile Adam licks his fingers and starts fingering his hole, with Neil sucking on his round butt cheeks. Still fingering himself, Adam pulls out from Matt's mouth, and uses his other spit cover hand to stretch Matt's hole. Neil on the other hand switched from the other two moaning boys to give them both hickeys anywhere he could reach. Adam stopped what he was doing when he started kissing Neil, moving his lips to Neil's stubbly neck, making sure to make the hickeys extra big. Matt wasted no time on Neil's chest, he moved his fingers to play with Neil's hard nipples, with Sanderson moaning so loud, the whole world could hear it. Neither three of them cared who heard, they just wanted to fuck each other senseless.

"You're a naughty boy Neil, ain't ya? You're not being loud enough. Scream our fucking names, baby boy" Adam purred.

"We're all naughty, Adz" Matt replied in the same purring manner.

Adam growled deep in his throat as he started Matt's hickeys. Neil pinned Matt down on the bed with the two older boys teasing his hot sweaty body. Neil moves down Matt's body and spread his legs open.

"Give it to me, Neil. Fuck me rough and hard. Make me scream" Matt panted, desperate for Neil's big length pounding inside him.

Neil smirked as he positioned himself at Matt's dripping hole, watching Matt squirm beneath him. Matt screams Neil's name as the drummer pushes into his hole, gripping onto Adam as he adjusts to being filled up. Neil starts slowly thrusting into Matt.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight Matty" breaths Neil.

Adam smirks as he straddles Matt, then plunging himself onto Matt's juicy cock.

"Fucking hell Matt, you feel so good inside me babe" sighs Adam.

"With what you two are doing to me, I won't last long" the youngest boy said.

Adam bounces himself up and down with Neil's sticky chest pounding into his back.

"Faster!" Matt moans. Both men move faster in unison, Adam rotates his hips to hit his prostate. As Adam rides Matt, he feels Neil kiss up his spine causing him to shiver. As Adam's dick bounces on his torso as he rides, Neil snakes his arm around Adam and starts jerking the bouncing cock, Adam grunts as Neil tugs faster. Matt grips Adam's hips as he bucks his hips up.

"I'm s-so close. Cum...together" Matt whispers.

Frantically thrusting faster into Matt, Neil bites down on Adam's sweet spot on his neck which sends Adam over the edge. Shaking, Adam cums over Matt's chest moaning his name over and over. That sends the other two boys into ecstasy, Matt spills inside Adam's already dripping hole, whilst Neil cums inside Matt. All three ride out their orgasms, Neil pulls out and starts licking the cum from Matt's chest. Adam joins in, keeping eye contact with Matt.

"You taste good, don't you Adzy?"

Adam responds to Matt with a moan as he sucks up his own cum.

Matt can taste Adam's cum as he brushes his lips against Neil's. Adam collapses next to Matt, Neil lays on his stomach.

"Fuck, that was so hot. We're doing that again sometime soon"

The other two nodded at Matt.

"Who wants another beer!" Neil giggled as Matt and Adam both facepalm.

~~~~~~

Requested from AdamWalst so thank you for this idea, I really enjoyed writing this so I hope y'all enjoy too!