Virginity (Adam x Matt)

Matt slowly walked over to Adam's makeshift music room, he nervously knocked on the door a couple times before opening it. Adam turned on his spiny chair to face the door and smiled as he saw his boyfriend walk in.

"Hey, baby"

Matt fiddled with his hoodie sleeve, biting his lip as he stood there. Adam frowned as he put his guitar down before standing and walking to Matt. He embraced Matt in his arms, patiently waiting for him to talk when he's ready.

"I-I want to have" Matt paused, burying his face in Adam's chest. "To have sex with you"

"We can do that. When do you want to do it?"

"N-now"

"Are you sure?"

Matt nodded, lifting his head to look in Adam's eyes. Adam picked him up and walked them into the bedroom. He places Matt down on the bed and crawled over to him.

"Adz...uh"

Adam immediately stopped. He grabs his hand, searching Matt's eyes. Matt takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I h-haven't...I...I'm only nineteen so-but you're twenty three, yeah? You've done this before a lot. The thing is, what I'm trying to say..." Matt cut himself off, avoiding eye contact. "I haven't-I'm a virgin okay?!" Matt sobbed as he said the last sentence.

"Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm honoured to be your first"

"B-but I'm not your first"

"No, but you're my first gay. I've never done anything with a guy before, so technically it's the first for both of us" Adam explained as he left soft kisses over Matt's skin.

"But you've had sex before, I haven't"

Adam softly shook his head, tracing his lips over Matt's before deepening the kiss. "I'll look after you, baby"

"Will it hurt?" Matt spoke as he shyly started to remove his clothes as Adam did the same.

"It will at first, but then you'll start enjoying it. I'm gonna have to stretch you with my fingers so it'll hurt less than if you weren't stretched"

Matt just nodded, not really sure what Adam is talking about but went along with it anyway. Once they were both naked, Adam gently straddled Matt, once again connecting his lips to Matt's. He slowly started grinding to get them both hard as they slowly kissed. Matt ran his fingers through Adam's hair, already feeling the arousel. Both men passionately made out as they became aroused, Adam pulled away for air then sucked his fingers.

"I'll be as gentle as I can"

Matt tensed as Adam traced his entrance, then looked into Adam's loving eyes, he got lost in his eyes, not realising that Adam penetrated him until he felt the pain.

"Hey, it's okay. The pain will go soon, I promise"

"Oww!" Matt yelps.

Adam trails his finger over Matt's neck in circles, calming him down. Matt grips onto him as Adam slowly moves his fingers, letting Matt get used to the feeling. Adam gently stretched Matt, peppering him in kisses all over. Adam pulled his fingers out and searched for the lube bottle. He carefully lubed up and then lined up.

"If it hurts too much or you want me to just stop, tell me okay?"

"I'm scared Adam. It's gonna hurt"

"It's alright. Do you want me to continue?" Matt slowly nodded. "Alright. I'm gonna do it now"

And with that, Adam slowly pushes in.

"It hurts, it hurts!"

"It's okay, baby. I'm nearly in"

Adam caresses his cheek, wiping the tears that fall down his cheeks. Matt's bottom lip quivers, Adam brushes his lips over Matt's as he's fully in. Matt heavily panted, adjusting to the feeling. He waits a couple minutes then nods at Adam, who starts to pull out and push back in at a slow pace.

"The pain is going"

"See? It gets even better"

As Matt got used to the pace, Adam saw that Matt wanted more so he sped up slightly. Matt slipped out a low moan as Adam used a hand to start stroking him. Adam smiled as Matt started thrusting his ass back to get more.

"If I'd known sex feels this good..." he trailed off as he moaned.

"That's because I'm the one making love to you, I've took your virginity"

Matt pulled Adam in for a make out session as Adam continued stroking him. They both moaned into the kiss as Adam touched Matt's prostate. At that first hit, Matt was addicted, he desperately wrapped himself around Adam to get more. The experienced man realised and went faster, tugging Matt at the same pace. Matt couldn't hold on any longer.

"Adam!" Matt sighed in pleasure as he covers himself in his cum.

Matt brushed his mouth over Adam's neck, finding the perfect spot to bite down. Once he heard Adam mutter something, he gently bit down which caused Adam to release his cum inside Matt. The couple slowly rode out their highs before they connected their lips together. As Adam nibbles on Matt's bottom lip, he slowly and carefully pulled out, leaving Matt empty beside his cum still inside him. They pulled away from the kiss, Adam moved to grab a box of tissues and clean Matt up.

Afterwards, he pulled the covers over them as Matt curled into him. They just laid there, breathing went back to normal as they held onto each other. Matt looked up at Adam, studying his features as he plucked up the courage to talk.

"I enjoyed that, it was better than I imagined. So, thank you"

"Anytime, Matt. You know I'm always here for you. Anything you need or want"

At what Adam said, Matt became all shy again as he hid his face in Adam's chest, which made Adam giggle as he buried his face in Matt's hair.

~~~~~~

Requested from Yona-Jou so thank you!