Traffic (Adam x Brad x Neil)

"Will you two keep quiet back there?" Adam huffed from the drivers seat.

Adam, Brad and Neil have been stuck in traffic for the past half an hour, they're trying to head back home after a long day, and after this point Adam is done with today, he just wants to get home, stupid traffic.

Brad and Neil are in the backseats, moaning whilst heavily making out. Neil slips his hand under Brad shirt, finding his nipples. He starts grinding against Brad. Adam rubs his eyes before looking through the rear view mirror at the pair. He watches as they both quickly strip each other down before laying down on the backseats. Neil shuffles down and lifts Brad's legs up so his ass is sticking up. He lowers his head and latches his mouth to Brad's entrance. Neil sucks his hole, his hand finding Brad's dick and starts stroking him. Brad groans as he feels a tongue enter him, gripping the upholstery. Adam sees Brad arch his back as he sees Neil thrusting fingers inside him too. His eyes dart to the road before quickly flicking to the back of his car again.

"How do you want me?" Neil asks.

"Just stay like this. You can be behind me when we get home"

Neil nods, crawling up his body to his lips, he runs his tongue over Brad's bottom lip before whispering an order to him which Adam couldn't hear. He realised what it was when both of them sit up, Brad taking Neil's huge cock into his mouth. Adam raises his eyebrows, he can never get a blowjob the way Brad does to Neil, he rolls his eyes, Brad always preferred Neil to him. After a couple minutes, Brad lays down, Neil spreading his legs.

"You ready for the best fuck of your life?"

"Hell yeah. Ruin me"

Adam rolled his eyes again, watching as Neil positioned himself, both of them sighing in pleasure as Neil penetrates Brad. He immediately starts thrusting, making sure Brad's dick rubs against his torso. He pins Brad's arms down, biting and nibbling at his skin, thrusting hard and deep but slowly. Brad always loved the way Neil touches and bites him, he also loved that Neil didn't always just fuck him as fast as he could, he would quite often treat him slowly.

"Oh yes! I love it when you do this to me!"

Adam scoffed, he hates it when Brad thinks Neil can pleasure him better, he looks back to the road, they haven't moved forward for so long. He looks to the pair as he hears Brad gasp, Neil has his fingers inside Brad too. Neil smirks as he finds Brad's prostate, watching him push his ass back in time with his thrusting. Brad holds Neil's hips, sweet delicious moans leaving his lips.

"I can't hold on! You're too good...ahh!"

Brad lets out a loud moan as he cums over Neil's hand, smiling as he finishes his orgasm. Neil moves his hand to Brad's mouth, biting his lip as Walst licks his cum off. Neil moves forward so he can rest his hand on the window of Adam's car, his other hand tangled in Brad's hair. He angles himself to feel Brad's walls better. Brad wraps himself around Neil, latching his mouth to Neil's collarbone.

"Your mouth...so hot..." Neil trails off.

He feels Brad cup his ass, squeezing gently, Neil closes his eyes tightly, feeling a hot, wet mouth biting his sweaty neck. That sent Neil over, he shot his salty cum into Brad, grunting out his name. Adam just shook his head, his blood boiled at Neil, how dare he cum inside Brad! Brad helped him ride his orgasm out, feeling high as they slow down, Neil stops and pulls out, sitting back and watching Brad sit up too. Brad shifts around so he can get to the front seats, as he does that, Neil gets dressed again and buckles himself, carrying on with what he was doing beforehand.

"Is daddy in a huff?" Brad asked as he unbuckles Adam.

"I'm not in a huff" he replies.

"I think daddy is" Brad traces his hand over Adam's crotch. "Is daddy not getting any attention?" he smirks as he unzips Adam's pants, grinning as his breath hitches as his dick is pulled out.