Gaming (Brad x Reader)

Brad walks back into the game room with more food and drinks, then resumes with what he was doing by sitting back down next to you, picking up the controller again.

"Ready to lose?" you smirk at your best friend.

"You're going down, y/n"

You play the level of Halo, both of you competing against each other. Brad keeps swearing and shouting at the TV, whilst you concentrated on finding where Brad was hiding. You smirk as you sneak up behind, shooting him.

"Goddamnit! How do you keep killing my character!" Brad playfully shoves you.

"Maybe I'm just that good" you shove him back.

"Let's make the bet interesting" you decide.

"Hell yeah! Loser has to suck Adam off. Winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser and Adam" Brad exclaimed.

"You're on, Walst"

You and Brad have major crushes on Adam, both of you keep competing to see who will get Adam first, Gontier knows this and plays hard to get, truthfully Adam wants both of you.

Brad starts the game and immediately focuses on winning. You really want to beat Brad's ass again but you decide to let him win. Brad shoots you down, cheering and screaming at his victory.

"Yes! I win! Take that and shove it up your ass, y/n" he cheers at you.

"Only because I let you win" you mutter under your breath but Brad is too busy being cocky.

"Y'all better not be betting on me again" Adam playfully scolds as he walks past you two on the couch.

You and Brad burst into laughter as you both fist bump, Adam doesn't have a clue just what's gonna hit him.