Anything For Sir (Adam x Neil)

Adam walked into the bedroom to see his sub lying on his back on the bed, with his hands still tied behind his back. He smiled at the sight. Neil had a ball gag already in his mouth, completely naked still. Adam took his belt off.

"On your stomach, slave" he commanded. Neil did so, rolling over. Adam crawled onto the bed next to his slave. He took the ball gag off Neil, then gently rubbed Neil's ass.

Adam lifted his hand up and brought the belt down on Neil's ass. Neil screamed out at the pain, Adam rubbed over the spot he just hit. He hit the other ass cheek harder than the last. Neil yelped out at each hit. His ass redder than it has ever been because Neil has been spanked every day. Adam hit his ass one more time, taking pleasure in his slave's pain. He placed kisses over the red and purple bruises that's already there.

Adam stood up off the bed. "Get up and get on your knees in front of me"

"Yes, Sir" Neil got on his knees, looking down at the floor. Adam pulled his shirt off, his jeans and his socks then his boxers. "Come here and suck me off, slave"

Neil nodded, bringing his head forward and taking Adam into his mouth. Neil bobbed his head up and down, swirling his tongue around. Adam moaned lowly as he took Neil's head in his hands, holding his head still whilst thrusting into his slave's mouth.

"Fuck, your mouth feels good. Use your tongue"

Neil slightly gagged as Adam went in all the way as he used his tongue, sliding it over his tip when Adam pulls out then licks his shaft as he thrusts back in. He moans as he gags, Adam thrusts faster as he gets close. He grips Neil's hair as Neil sucks his cock, pushing him over the edge. Adam shudders as Neil takes all his cum, then he pulls out.

"On the bed" Adam grabs a blindfold, waiting until Neil is on the bed again. He slips the blindfold over Neil's eyes, stealing a kiss to his lips as he does so.

He pushes Neil down on his back, making sure he is comfortable with his hands behind him. Adam opens the drawer, fiddles around for what he's looking for.

"Ah ha. Here it is" Adam exclaims. He moves back to Neil and spreads his legs open. He licks up Neil's hole before sucking on the object he took out. Neil fidgets in anticipation, waiting for what his Master will do to him.

Adam places the butt plug at Neil's hole, watching his slave as he pushes it in. Neil moans out at the sudden pain but soon turns into pleasure. Neil has no idea what Adam will do next, he has to be ready for anything. Adam smirks as he puts the butt plug on the medium vibration setting, watching Neil grunt in pleasure. He then takes Neil's dick in his hand.

"You haven't been a good slave now, have you?" he flicks his thumb over his slit "What do you forget to do?"

"I forget to bow to you, Sir. And to sit by your feet, Sir" Neil replied.

"Good boy. Now you'll find out what your punishment is soon enough, slave"

And with that Adam bobs his head down onto the waiting dick. Neil gasps from the pleasure from his dick and his asshole. Adam sucked his slave off torturously slow, waiting for Neil to get close to the edge then completely stop what he's doing, waits for Neil to come back down from his high, and start over again. Adam did that for a while before thrusting the butt plug back and forth, allowing Neil to orgasm in his mouth.

Adam pulls the plug out from Neil. "On your knees" Neil did what he was commanded, kneeling with his back to Adam. His Master pushed him down into the bed so his ass was sticking in the air. Adam picked up the riding crop.

"Put your hands flat" Adam double checked Neil's hands were still tied properly before resting the riding crop against his hands. He smacked it across Neil's hands, Neil whimpering out. "You will. And I mean will take all of me in this time slave. You got that?"

"I understand. I will take all of you, Sir"

Adam brought the riding crop down on Neil's ass ten more times, then massaging the soft flesh. Adam pumped his dick a few times, letting the pre cum lube him and Neil's hole up. He took hold of Neil's hip with one hand as he positioned himself with his other. He wasted no time pushing himself in, grunting at the still tight fit, watching his slave mumble into the pillows.

After he pushed halfway in, he picked up the knife from the bedside table. Adam loves Knife Play, just the sense of holding the knife makes him giddy with adrenaline. He gently slides it down Neil's back, easing the pain as he pushes all the way in. Adam applies more pressure but not enough to draw blood, just enough to leave red marks. Neil moans out to being filled, signalling that he was okay. Adam proceeds, thrusting deeply as he marks Neil's arms and back. Neil shudders at the sensation Adam is giving him, arching his back. Adam pulls Neil up by his hair, then placing the knife to Neil's throat. He gently slides it over his throat then moving it away. Neil moves his fingers, telling Adam to do it again. So Adam did, he put more pressure this time, throwing his head back at the sounds Neil was making.

Adam moved the knife down Neil's chest as he thrusted harder, gliding the knife over the slim torso, applying more pressure as he goes. When he gets to Neil's cock, Adam flicks the knife over his slit and underside, Neil hung his head down, unable to stop a dribble of white wetness leak out.

Adam tutted at the poor behaviour, then bringing the knife to his lips. Adam licked the knife, moaning at the slight taste of blood.

When he knew his slave was getting close, he'd continue until just before Neil went over the edge, pulling out completely. Watching the whimpers that came out Neil's mouth, waiting for the high to pass before thrusting into Neil again. He slapped Neil's ass, watching for Neil to come to the edge, then pulling out again. Neil cried out, knowing this is his punishment, not allowed to orgasm.

He loved it though, loved being a slave, being told what to do. He thrived for it. Neil lost count at how many times he was denied orgasm, he whimpered, feeling Adam lick up his back, he wanted to see his lover, but he wasn't allowed to have his blindfold off till the end. And he wanted to touch his boyfriend but again, not allowed to yet.

Adam was close too, he pushed into Neil again, thrusting fast before becoming sloppy. He couldn't hold it back. Adam spilled his cum into Neil's ass, grunting in response. He thrusted a few more times, keeping a close eye on his slave, not allowing Neil to orgasm at all this time. He pulled out for the final time. His breathing heavy as he set out a command for Neil to get up.

Neil reluctantly got up, desperately wanting to cum, standing in front of his Master. Adam took the blindfold off Neil. Neil blinked a couple times, getting used to the light again before turning around. Adam untied his hands, gently rubbing at the red marks the rope made. Adam picked up his clothes and got dressed again. Afterwards, Adam picked up Neil's dog collar and leach.

When he returned to his slave, Neil bowed to his Master, then letting Adam put the collar on him. Adam clipped the leach onto the collar and took hold of the handle on the other end.

"Come, slave" Adam whistled. Neil got on his hands and knees, crawling across the floor, following his Master out of the room.

~~~~~~

Requested from AdamWalst so thank you!