Bath (Adam x Fem Reader)

You open your eyes as you hear the bathroom door open and close, you play with the bubbles as Adam sits on the closed toilet. You look over at him, a smile playing on your lips. Adam just smirks at you, you know exactly what he wants, so you just close your eyes again and pretend he's not there.

"Pay attention to meee!" you hear Adam whine childishly.

Then you hear him quietly moan, you snap your eyes open to see Adam slowly palming himself. Adam sticks his hand down his pants, eyes fluttering shut as he bites his bottom lip. He throws his head back, bucking his hips up into his hand.

"Blow me, y/n..." he trails off, his breath hitching.

You turn around in the tub so your on all fours. "Come and get me" you shake your ass in the air. "Blow me wide open"

Adam opens his lust filled eyes, mouth drooling at the sight of your ass, shaking oh so deliciously.

"You're using references now? In that case, I have become the animal, I'm gonna get lost in you, you'll be in a better place" Adam removes his hand from his pants and licks his hand.

"That's just so cheesy" you giggle.

Adam just gave you a wolfish grin. Then he strip teases you, doing a little dance as he does so, showing off what he's got. You look at him unimpressed, which makes Adam gasp in fake horror.

"Oh, c'mon! You can't deny that I have moves! I should be a belly dancer" Adam wiggles his hips with his eyebrows.

"Just get in here" you motion to the bathtub.

Adam steps in as you face your ass to him again. You feel fingers teasing your folds, moaning lowly at the feeling. Then you feel his tip at your entrance, so you slowly push back, repeating Adam's name as you take his length.

"That's it, baby girl. How good do I feel?" Adam whispers in your ear.

"So good. So fucking good"

Adam pulls out then pushes in slightly harder and faster, making you whimper. You beg him to go faster as you grip the edge of the bath. Water sloshes onto the floor as Adam moves faster, one hand on your hip and the other pulling your hair. Adam shifts around to find your g spot.

"Oh yes! Right there!" you scream as he hits your g spot over and over.

Adam's hand snakes around you to play with your clit, rubbing fast before going torturously slow, then going fast again. He plays with you for a while longer before pulling out, then sitting down. You whimper but he pulls you onto him as you turn around before you can say anything.

Adam positions you again as you sink yourself onto him.

"Oh, y/n. You feel damn good"

You bite Adam's earlobe as you start riding him, gripping his hair. He moans against your skin, hands on your hips, bouncing you on him. Adam's lips find your boobs, sucking and biting them as his fingers work on your clit again.

Your wet hair falls into your face so Adam slicks it back, looking into your eyes with so much lust, you always melt when he looks at you like that. Half the water spills out as you ride Adam, he grips your ass, gently slapping and squeezing as he bites your skin anywhere he can reach, knowing your close.

"Adzy! Fuck me anywhere and everywhere!" you pant.

You rapidly ride him faster as you slap Adam's hand away from your clit, using your fingers on yourself the way you know sends you over. You scream his name as loud as you can as you cum over his dick.

"Y/n...shit. Bite my neck!"

You knew biting his neck always sent him over, so you sink your teeth into his neck, hearing him moan loudly and shake as you felt his cum spill deep inside you. His head falls onto your neck tiredly, you stop moving and collapse onto him. You shiver due to the now cold water, Adam slowly lifts you up and climbs out the bathtub, padding out to the bedroom, water dripping off both of you.

Adam plops onto the bed, making it wet underneath the both of you. Adam pulls his dick out of you, then moving down to your heat.

"Oh, baby. Fuck me all night" you breath.

"Damn, you figured out my plan" Adam gives you a toothy grin. "I'm gonna fuck you all day too" Adam smirks as you crashes his mouth on you.