Swimming (Adam x Matt x Neil)

Matt walked outside to Neil's swimming pool, Neil was swimming and Adam was sunbathing. He sat on the sunbed next to Adam, he didn't bother taking his clothes off to sunbathe, instead he played on his phone, grumpy.

Neil noticed and beckoned Adam over.

"Adz, can I talk to you for a sec?"

Adam huffed as he got up, jumping into the pool. Neil grabbed him and snogged him. Neil pushed Adam against the side, hoping Matt was watching. Then he heard Matt moan and smirked into the kiss.

Matt watched the two, crossing his legs but to no avail, his bulge becoming more apparent as time went on. He closed his eyes and tried blocking it out, when something was thrown at him, he snapped his eyes open and saw Adam's swim shorts on his lap. That just pushed him over, he quickly stripped off and jumped in.

Neil turned Adam around and pinned him to the edge, then pulled his own shorts off. Matt took hold of Neil, tugging him quickly, inpatient as it was. Water sloshed around as Neil moved his fingers to Adam's ass.

Adam moaned as he felt three fingers up his ass, Neil's other hand worked on Matt's dick, then thrusted his whole hand up Adam, which made the older man jerk away at the pain, but couldn't so instead he whimpered, gripping tightly to the edge of the pool.

Matt and Neil smirked at each other. Then Neil moved behind Adam, pulling his hand out. He positioned himself and inserted into Adam.

"Where's Matt? I wanna suck him off" Adam asked after he moaned at being filled.

Matt had other ideas, he too moved behind Adam, carefully he placed his tip at Adam's entrance.

"Guess what?" Adam waved his hand to tell Matt to carry on. "You're taking us both" he said as he carefully pushed into Adam along side Neil's dick.

"Holy shit!" Adam yelled. "I'm not gonna have an ass left at this rate! Fuck, I can just barely take Neil, but fuck me you both feel good"

They grinned as they both thrusted at the same time, watching Adam just able to hold himself together.

Adam moaned as he came, unknowingly to Matt and Neil, but asked for them to go harder which they happily did. Both of them sucked on either side of Adam's neck, then decided that one would pull out to their tip, then the other would slam in before pulling out and so on, both constantly hitting Adam's prostate.

Adam didn't know what he was feeling, to him it was like two dicks were thrusting into his brain not just his ass, he could barely function. He was surprised he could take both together, he realised he just orgasmed for a second time, the water splashing on all three hid Adam's juices.

Neil and Matt made out, tongues fighting as they neared their peak.

"I'm so ruining both your asses after this" Adam gasped as he came again, both Matt and Neil realised he orgasmed this time.

That pulled the two to their orgasms, exploding in Adam's ass, filling him up to the point where he could just explode.

Adam crashes on the side as Matt and Neil both pull out, drooling at Adam's gaping hole, then Neil traced his fingers over Adam, loving just how big his entrance is now, watching white mix with water, which makes Adam shudder.

Matt wades through the water, stopping behind Neil and gently pushing his fingers into Neil.

"Adzy, my ass is waiting" Matt sang out.

Adam pushed himself up and went behind Matt, only to find Matt's fingers up his ass, then he took a deep breath in and lowered himself underwater.

He removed Matt's fingers and licked up and down his crack, when Adam dived up from the water, he found Neil jerking his asshole back and forth on Matt's dick and quickly took hold of Matt's hips and harshly thrusted into him.

"Ahhh. Faster" Matt grabbed Neil's hips to pound him faster whilst he was pounded roughly, feeling water slosh everywhere around him.

Adam's thrusts became more harsh and Matt winced slightly at the pain but he wanted this.

Matt thrusted in time with Adam, watching Neil fall apart before him. Grabbing Neil's hair and jerking his heard back, Matt wrapped his hand around his throat, gently choking Neil.

As Matt came, he shook somewhat violently, his dick ended up being pulled out so he came all over Neil's back.

In turn, Neil squirted his load onto the inside wall of the pool, Adam shot his lot into Matt, continuing to thrust in as deep as he can go, then roughly pulling out.

Matt and Neil swapped over so Neil was in the middle, Adam wasted no time and again, harshly pounded into Neil, unlike Matt, Neil didn't like the pain with pleasure shtick but had no choice when it came to Adam.

Neil positioned himself at Matt's entrance, pushing in as Adam pulled out. All three moaned at all this pleasure they've given and received.

Neil couldn't last long, still sensitive from Matt. He held onto Matt's hips gently as he came, resting his head on the younger man's back, Neil slowly kept thrusting, helping Matt to cum too.

He hissed as Adam also thrusts in as deep as he can, not relenting about ruining their asses like he said.

Neil felt Matt shake underneath him, he quickly grabbed his dick, letting the cum coat his hand vigorously, then smearing his hand over Adam's face.

That caused Adam to violently explode into Neil, literally making Neil fall forward at the force of Adam's orgasm.

Neil whimpered at the empty feeling after Adam pulled out. Then he turned around to face Adam, pulling him over to the wall. Neil went flush against him as he licked up the cum from Adam's face, Adam moaning at Neil's actions.

After cleaning Adam, he exhaustedly and lazily leant back, Matt doing the same, Adam not tired at all, he gets out of the water and sits back on his sunbed.

The other two lazily did the same, wincing at their sore asses as they sat down, noticing Adam being in pain from his ass too.

Matt crawled on top of Neil, tangling their legs together as he rested himself on his boyfriend.

"I'm glad you made out with Adam or else I'd still be grumpy right now"

Neil smiled as he passionately kissed Matt. He saw Adam was spaced out.

"Adam! Come rest on me"

Adam did so, cuddling into Matt and Neil after their exciting activity, relaxing together after having some horny excitement.