First Time (Brad x Neil)

Brad tried for days to get Neil alone but they always got interrupted. Brad is the only gay in the band, well he's convinced Neil isn't completely straight. Neil always says and does gay things to the others, like playfully slapping Brad's or Adam's ass, playfully kissing their necks and cheeks but he says it's only banter.

Only banter, my ass, Brad thought. He finally got alone time with Neil. He literally pushed Adam and Barry out the door and told them to fuck off for a couple hours.

"What's crawled up his ass and died?" was Adam's comment as Brad just gave a death glare to him. The only thing going up my ass is Neil's tongue, you bastard. What Brad didn't realise was that he said that thought out loud, Adam ended up tripping up whilst Barry snorted with laughter. Neither of them questioned it as they was made to leave.

Neil finished drumming as Brad closed the door afterwards.

"Neil? Can you grab my phone from my room please? You'll have to search for it"

"Sure, buddy" Neil patted his shoulder.

He has no idea what's gonna happen, poor Neil.

Brad waits a minute then trudges into his room. He stops his hand wondering over his body as he sees Neil bent over with his ass in the air. Brad quickly walks over, grabs Neil's hips and starts grinding his crotch on his ass.

"What are you doing?!" Neil yelped from surprise.

"I can't wait to eat your ass" Brad breathed.

"I'm not gay! Brad, stop! I don't want this..." Neil struggled under Brad's grip, but was pinned down, he didn't think Brad was this strong.

Brad threw Neil's shirt off him and quickly tied his hands down.

"Brad, listen to me. I don't want this. Please, please don't do something we'll regret"

"I want this Neil. I want you. I wanna fuck your still in the closet ass, no ones having you but me" Brad snarled.

Neil whimpered, Brad bit up and down his chest and torso, marking him up as his. Brad worked on his neck, trying to get a moan from Neil, any sort will do, he just needed to hear a moan. Neil forced anything he was feeling back, he won't give in.

Brad played with his lip ring as he travelled south, making quick work of the remaining clothes separating him from Neil's body. Neil gasped and tried to cover himself, Brad was quicker as he held his legs wide open.

"I'm gonna suck you dry of everything you have baby. You're gonna beg for me" Brad plunged himself onto Neil's dick, not being relentless with him. Neil screamed out, a few tears left his eyes.

"Brad, stop! This is not okay! Ple-Oh!" Neil gasps as Brad traced his lip ring over his slit.

"Works every time" Brad smirked. He continued to work on the delicious snack in front of him, moaning as he heard Neil moaning. He was doing a little victory dance inside.

Neil tried so hard to resist, but Brad's mouth, his skilled tongue. The way he deep throats. Ugh his lip ring. Neil gave in, he literally wanted Brad to eat him from the inside out.

"Eat me" Neil panted.

"With pleasure" Brad purred.

He quickly untied Neil, grabbed his mirror and placed it at the top of his bed. He flipped Neil over onto all fours.

"I want you to watch yourself being fucked by your daddy"

"Like fuck am I calling you daddy. I'm no ones bitch" Neil retorted.

"We'll see about that"

Brad ducked his head and buried his face in Neil's ass, Neil moaned whoreishly as Brad's tongue worked on him. Brad inserted two fingers with his tongue, Neil pushed his ass back, watching through the mirror.

"Hmph, you're so good" Neil panted.

"I've had my practice, baby boy" Brad smirked. "I've shown Adam and Barry how to have a good time. Now, it's my turn on you"

"Wait, you've fucked them both?"

Brad nodded, locked eyes with Neil through the mirror. "Oh how they still beg for me. I own all of you"

"You don't own me"

Brad raised his brow. "Just wait, baby. Daddy's gonna teach you"

Brad quickly went back to eating Neil's ass before he was answered back. Neil's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt the cold metal of Brad's lip ring against his skin. Brad started stroking him with his free hand.

"You're such a slut. Having your rounds with all of us"

Brad abruptly stopped. "I'm gonna make you my slut"

Neil watched from the mirror as Brad undressed. His mouth flung open at Brad's size.

"For a short dude, you sure are big"

"Small things come in big packages Neil, don't forget that" he winked at Neil.

Brad pumped himself and spit on his hand, wetting Neil's entrance as he lubes himself up. Brad lines up and pushes his head in.

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuckity fuck" Neil groaned.

Brad pushed in inch by inch, Neil groaning at the stretch. Brad started thrusting straight away, grabbing hold of Neil's hips.

"Look at what daddy is doing to you. Beg for me"

"Harder, baby. Make me cum so hard. Give it to me, give me all of you"

"Harder, what?" Brad pushed as he hit Neil's prostate with such force, Neil jerked forward many inches.

"Br-daddy, harder and faster" Neil begged.

"Good boy. See, I am your daddy"

"Does that mean the others are gay too?"

"They say they aren't. But I'm not so sure"

Brad watched as Neil's face formed an 'O' shape, he saw dribble coming from his mouth. He pulled Neil's head up by his hair to make eye contact.

"You like that don't you? Being fucked like this? Oh, imagine Adzy watching. Both closet guys begging for a fuck"

Brad squeezes Neil's ass, watching him moan and begging to be his slut forever. Neil shakes as he hangs off the edge. Brad slowly jerks him, growling as Neil cums into the sheets.

Once Neil finishes, he looks back at the mirror.

"You want your closet twink ass filled? You want to be filled so badly, don't you?"

Neil nodded. "Yes! Yes, please fill me up"

Brad glared at him. Neil realises and moans daddy multiple times. Brad pounds into him harder and faster, getting himself off by hitting Neil's prostate. Neil came a second time which sent Brad to his, filling Neil up completely with his hot seed.

"Oh, Neil baby. You take my cum so well" Brad panted. His thrusts get sloppy as he rides out his orgasm. Brad's breathing was ragged as he slowly pulled out just as Neil collapsed on his side, Brad fell against him.

"You wanna come out the closet now?"

Neil just shrugged. He could feel a couple drops of cum drip down his thigh.

"You're gonna eat my ass tomorrow" Brad said as he pulled Neil up.

"You still don't own me"

Brad pushed Neil against a wall. "Do I have to show you again?"

"Ugh fine. You're my daddy. You own me. Happy now?"

"Very" Brad smiled as he nodded.