I Love Him (Adam x Brad)

"I'll get it" Adam exclaims as he leaves the bedroom to answer the door.

He rushes to his front door, heaving the door open and sees Brad stood there.

"Oh. What's up?"

"I need to talk to you"

Adam nodded before stepping aside to let Brad in. He doesn't have a chance to close the door before Brad grabs his arm and leads him to the kitchen.

"Brad, what is it. Stop pacing"

He sighed, glancing up at Adam. Then he sits down at a chair by the table. Adam steps closer and kneels down in front of him.

"Adam, I-I'm in love with you" Brad said as quickly as he could.

"What?"

"I said-"

"I heard what you said" Adam cut him off. "How long has this been happening? Why didn't you just tell me? Why now?"

Brad choked back tears as he spoke. "I've been in love with you ever since high school. I was too scared to say anything because I thought it'll ruin our friendship. I just can't hide it from you anymore"

"Wait. You've loved me for twenty three years?"

Brad nodded.

Adam sighed and stood up, walking around the room, Brad watching his every move. He lent against a counter, looking at Brad before talking.

"Look Brad, I'm sorry but you're my best friend. I'm not gay. I'm with Jeanie and she's pregnant. You're just my friend" Adam crossed his arms over his chest.

Brad knew this was the answer, why are all the hot guys always straight? Brad stood up also and stood in front of his friend. He fiddled with his lip ring before he leant forward and kissed Adam. Adam was shocked, he quickly came to his senses and tried pushing Brad away. Walst realised and pulled away.

"I'm sorry! Oh god I-"

"I think you should leave"

Brad stood there stunned. His best friend just told him to leave, he knew he shouldn't of kissed Adam, but he couldn't help it with Adam's adorable soft lips. He nodded, defeated, and quickly left. Adam trudged upstairs with a frown set on his features, his eyes never leaving the floor.

"Adam, what's wrong?"

"Huh? Nothing's wrong"

"You're frowning. C'mon, tell me baby" she patted next to her on the bed.

Adam silently stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed. His head hit the pillow as he looked at Jeanie.

"Brad kissed me"

"What? Did you ki-"

"No I didn't kiss back. I tried pushing him away. I'm with you Jeanie, and only you. Brad told me he's been in love with me since high school. I told him he's just my friend, nothing more" Adam groaned as he rubbed his face, he felt hands cup his face so he opened his eyes, looking straight into Jeanie's eyes.

"I believe you" she pecked his lips. "What's gonna happen between you two now?"

"I don't know. He's dealt with this for years now, I'm sure he can for another couple decades" Adam sighed again.

"Let's think about this in the morning, it's getting late"

Adam smiled, embracing Jeanie in his arms, he placed a kiss to her forehead as his hand rests on her belly bump.

"I love you, Jeanie Marie"

"I love you too, Adam Wade"