Soundcheck (Adam x Brad)

Brad watches Neil and Barry walk off stage after soundcheck for the concert later on, he called Adam over as they were the only two around.

"What's up?" Adam's accent makes Brad's pants tighten.

"We're alone" Brad walked over to the singer. "My ass is begging to be filled"

"Oh, really? You want your best friends dick inside you, hm?" he pushed Brad up against one of the amps.

Adam and Brad are friends with benefits, they're sexually attracted to each other but they are just friends too. Brad whimpered, feeling Adam's hands travel south, he whines as Adam unbuckled his pants and unzipped them, watching the item of clothing fall to Brad's feet.

"Oh, fuck!" Brad gasped as Adam quickly got to his knees and licked up the fabric of his boxers.

Adam smirked at his little success, then he watched the pleading faces Brad made as he pulled down his restriction. Brad's member sprang free, hitting against his torso before he rested his leg on Adam's shoulder.

He desperately watched Adam suck his fingers, afterwards he traced Brad's entrance in a circular motion.

"You know what teasing does to me" Brad whimpers out.

"I'm just getting started, Walst" Adam purred as he inserted a finger in.

Brad instantly bucked his hips up, which made his dick go into Adam's waiting mouth. Adam pushed a second finger in as he swirled his tongue. Brad's hand snaked into Adam's black locks, pushing his head down deeper. Walst threw his head back as he felt a finger tease his prostate.

"Adz, I can't wait. Get inside me, now" he begged his friend.

Brad's skin went flush under the gaze of the sparkling blue eyes of the singer, he moaned as Adam left little kitten licks on his tip before he stood up. Adam's arms snaked under Brad's legs, swiftly lifting him up onto the amp. He pulled down his own restrictions, letting Brad pump him before using Brad's pre cum as lube.

Adam lined up, lifting Brad's shirt up with one hand as his other was used to penetrate Brad. Walst immediately wrapped his legs around his younger friend, arching his back as Adam started thrusting straight away.

Adam left hungry kisses up Brad's torso and chest, his hips being squeezed by the bottom of the pair. Brad held his shirt up as Adam hungrily and greedily fucked him.

"Yes, Adzy! Right there! Don't stop..." he sighed loudly, neither of them cared if they got caught.

Adam sunk his teeth into Brad's shoulder which made the bassist yelp in pain and pleasure. Walst melted at Adam's touch as his prostate was hit on with every thrust.

"Who's the needy one now?" Brad said in a cocky manner.

"I take it you still wanna be filled? I can quite easily stop"

"Cocky cunt" Brad muttered.

"Funny that. You're the one with a cock inside you" Adam retorted.

Brad just sarcastically laughed at him, oh the banter. Adam sped up, watching Brad's eyes roll to the back of his head.

"You feel so good! Fuck, ahh!" Brad moaned.

Hearing Brad's moans just spurred Adam on more, he jerked Brad off as he gripped his waist.

"I'm gonna cum...!" Brad shook as he came on his torso.

"Oh fuck, Brad. You look so hot" Adam grunted as he felt himself cum in Brad's ass.

They both slowly finished their high, until Brad groaned.

"How we gonna clean up now?"

Adam just smugly smirked as he started to lick the cum off Brad. The bassist's fingers found their way to Adam's sweaty hair again, grabbing a fistful and tugging roughly, Adam moaned as his head was tugged to the side. Adam pulled out and helped Brad down.

"I'm gonna be sore for a while"

Adam chuckled. "Maybe you should of thought about that before your horny ass wanted to be fucked before the concert"

Adam helped Brad dress again before he pulled his own pants and boxers back up. Neil pokes his head round.

"What's taking y'all so long?"

"Oh, nothing. Just sorting this asshole out" Adam chuckled, acting innocently. The others don't know about their sexual acts.

"You definitely sorted my asshole out" Brad whispered to Adam before winking as the two walked over to an inpatient Neil, ready for that nights gig.