Morning Cuddles (Adam x Neil)

Neil woke up to the warm sun streaming down on his face. He fluttered his eyes open, feeling strong arms wrapped around him like a blanket. He smiled and gently turned around, facing his boyfriend. Adam was still in a deep slumber. Neil looked over Adam's features, wondering how he is so lucky to have an angel for a boyfriend.

Neil thought of the best way to wake him up, he smirked as he thought of the perfect idea. He moved to Adam's neck, hovering his lips over before moving down to his chest, Neil placed a featherlight kiss on the tattoo on the sleeping man's chest. Looking up, Neil made sure Adam hasn't woken up yet.

Neil licked up the tattoo, making Adam stir, then peppering him in kisses. Adam moaned as he woke up.

"Morning, beautiful"

Adam just grunted in response, he's not a morning person. Neil giggled as Adam rolled onto his back, pulling Neil with him, so he was right on top of him.

"You're not going anywhere before you even think about it. I want cuddles" Adam spoke up, his eyes still closed.

"As long as you don't try anything dirty" Neil responded.

"As if I would!" Adam snapped his eyes open.

"Adam, your mind is always set on sex" Neil chuckled.

Adam looked down at him, then rolled his eyes with a smirk on his lips. Neil buried his face in the crook of Adam's neck.

"Anyway, we're just cuddling. Nothing wrong with that"

"You're cute in the morning" Neil mumbled.

Adam just grunted. Neil tightened his arms around Adam, feeling a kiss to his forehead. Neil lifted his head as Adam started talking.

"You're so beautiful, Neil. Look at you, babe. In my arms. I can just hold you like this forever" Neil smiled at Adam's words.

"I love you, Adzy. I love this. The little things, y'know? Stuff like this makes my day" he placed a loving kiss to Adam's lips. Adam gladly kissed back, their lips moulding perfectly together. Neil pulled away and rests his head on Adam's shoulder.

"I love morning cuddles with you"

Adam smiled and kissed his head again.