Teasing (Adam x Brad)

Brad put his feet back on the kitchen table as Adam walked back in. He gripped onto the chair that his hands were tied to behind him, watching Adam sit in between his exposed legs. Brad shivered from the cold considering he's naked, Adam licked his lips, watching as Brad's dick started to leak.

"You've teased me all day. Please, please, please just fuck me. I'm aching for you, Adz" Brad begged.

"I'm just in a teasing mood, I haven't seen enough of your ass today" Adam spoke smugly.

He bent his head down, sticking his tongue out, but not touching Brad's skin yet.

"Adam Wade!" Brad gasped as he felt a warm wet tongue licking his entrance like a lollipop.

"Yes, Brad?" Adam replied, looking through his lashes at the sixteen year old teenager, who is ten years younger than him.

"Please fuck me!" Brad pleaded.

Adam smiled before slowly pushing his tongue into Brad before quickly pulling out, the teen let out a small whimper, he just wanted his rockstar idol to penetrate him before he hits the road again.

Adam took his tongue as far as it will go, holding Brad's legs open, sliding his tongue in and out, twisting it around.

Brad hung his jaw, amazed at what Gontier's tongue can do, eyes rolled to the back of his head. His toes curled as Adam sucked on him, he wrapped his legs around Adam's neck, arching his back as Adam pulled his tongue out.

"I was enjoying that" Brad whimpered.

Adam just cutely laughed before filling Brad up with two fingers. Brad moaned, instantly bucking his hips, desperately wanting more. Adam traced his tongue up Brad's shaft, just barely touching him. Adam started moving his fingers in and out, scissoring and curling them.

"Adz...ahh! Adam!"

Adam touched his prostate, watching Brad writhe and shake in pleasure. He places kisses just above Brad's crack, then leaves hickeys in the same place. Adam adds another finger, gently sinking his teeth into Brad's soft skin, then quickly thrusts his fingers.

"Arugh, Adam. More" Brad gasped.

He traced his lips up Brad's body, hitting the teenagers prostate with force, then kissing Brad with sloppy wet kisses, Brad giving himself friction on Adam's torso.

"So c-close"

Brad's hair fell into his eyes as he tried to jerk forward to get closer to Adam as he pulled away. Adam sat down again and pulled his fingers out. He licked his fingers clean, moaning at the taste, then licked at Brad's hole, teasing him by pushing his tongue in and out.

Brad moaned so loudly, his back arching off the chair completely as he came all over Adam's hair and face, the rockstar bit his lip as he stood up. He ran his finger over his face before licking it clean, he did that until his face was clean, feeling the cum in his hair, making it stick to his forehead.

He untied Brad's hands and helped him stand, then handed him a piece of paper with his number on it, on the other side of the paper was details about him going on tour with Adam.

"I'm coming on tour with you?!" Brad squealed.

"Oh, yes. There's still a lot more I'm gonna do to you" Adam nodded.

Adam pulled the hood of his hoodie up, feeling a bit of cum drip down the side of his face.

"You're gonna keep my cum on you?" Brad asked.

Adam nodded and smirked before leaving the room. Adam plans to get drenched in Brad's cum before he goes out so people can see that he's a kinky whore.

"Come on, Bradley! My body's waiting for your cum!"