Jealousy (Matt x Brad)

Brad ran down the stairs when he heard the front door open and close. He saw Matt tug his hoodie off, which revealed red lipstick smudged all over his neck, his hair was ruffled up and all Brad could smell was perfume from whatever girl Matt made out with this time.

"Where the hell were you?!" Brad yelled.

"Oh, relax. I'm here now, aren't I?"

Damnit, why is he so hot when he's cocky? Brad snapped out of his thoughts. He marched up to his brother.

"These girls are just gonna hurt you. All they care about is your money, can't you see that?" Brad hated the types of girls Matt goes out with, he felt anger and jealousy heating up his face.

"Oh, jesus, Brad. I know you're the older brother but you're too damn over protective. You are always over me, just let me live my life! Stop telling what I can and can't do! I'm sick of you taking control of MY life!" Matt yelled, storming past the bassist.

Brad quickly grabbed hold of Matt and threw him over his shoulder, walking to the bedroom.

"I can't let you do this. You're mine, Matt. I can treat you right"

"Brad! Let me down right now!!" Matt screamed, kicking and punching Brad to get free, until he felt himself pinned to a wall. He felt lips on his own, Matt tried pushing him away but damn Brad's strong.

Brad traced his lips to Matt's neck, instantly biting down to make hickeys, trying to get rid of the lipstick.

"Brad, this is wrong! We're family! Stop!" Matt struggled, but Brad chucked him on the bed, throwing his shirt off and kissing down Matt's front.

As Matt managed to shift over, he felt his hand being handcuffed down, taking him by surprise.

"Brad, let me go" Matt pleaded.

Brad yanked Matt's pants and boxers off along with his shoes, Matt tried to cover himself but Brad chuckled.

"It's not as if I haven't seen it before, Matt. But I can treat you better than those hoes, just let me show you how good I am"

Matt jerked away as Brad took ahold of him, quickly getting him hard. Brad bent his head down, holding him down by the hips. Brad licked up Matt's shaft.

"Oh, damn. You're better than all those girls" Matt moans.

"Family knows best" Brad smirked.

Matt quickly realised what he said and tried getting away, pulling on the handcuffs, but ended up bucking his hips up as Brad took all of him into his mouth, Brad's lip ring sliding across his shaft.

"Fuck, don't stop! This feels so good" Matt melted into the bed, loving the feeling of this blowjob, only it was his brother giving it to him. Matt imagined it was one of the girls who he could never remember the names of blowing him.

"Oh, Kelly..." Matt slipped out.

Brad growled, jerking his legs open, then sucked on his fingers.

"My name will be the only one on your lips, that you can't forget, you're gonna scream for me" Brad snarled as he pushed three fingers into Matt.

"Brad! What are you doing?" Matt tried to get away from the pain, but Brad curled his fingers before pulling them out.

The oldest brother stripped off his clothes, pumped himself before kissing Matt, which Matt actually kissed back.

"You're gonna ride my dick, baby" Brad spoke as he uncuffed Matt, he then pulled Matt on top of him.

Brad lined Matt's entrance, Matt hissed as he sunk down about halfway. Brad threw his head back as Matt adjusted to the feeling.

"Fuck me, Bradley" Matt moaned as he started rolling his hips.

Both their eyes rolled to the back of their heads as Matt moved faster. Brad gripped onto his brothers hips tightly, watching him grind on him.

"Oh, Matthew" came Brad's moan as Matt sucked and gently bit at his lip ring.

"Am I riding you good, Bwad?" he asked.

"Ahh, definitely. But I know you can take all of me"

Brad flips them over, pinning Matt down as he thrusts all his length in.

"Oh my god! It's too much!" Matt yelped.

Brad spread Matt's legs wider so he can go in deeper, gently and slowly tugging on his dick.

"Take care of me, brother"

"I'll never let you go, Matty"

Matt pulled Brad in for a kiss, moaning into it as he rolled his hips with Brad's. Matt arched his back as Brad sucked on his nipples, gripping the sheets harder.

"I want your lip ring to do so many things to me"

"Nugh, not gonna last" grunted Brad.

Before Matt could protest that he didn't want his brothers cum inside him, Brad filled Matt up with his hot cum.

"Damnit, Brad"

Brad just smirked, still pounding inside Matt until he gets close. When he sees that Matt won't last much longer, he pulls out and shuffles lower. Brad takes Matt into his mouth once more, making sure he uses his lip ring well.

He hollows his cheeks and swallows, watching his baby brother writhe under him. Matt tugs Brad's blonde mohawk, thrusting himself into the sweet mouth around him, forcing Brad to take his whole length.

"Yes! Oh, god, yes!!" Matt gasped and shook as his cum hits Brad's throat, Brad swallowing it all down then pulled off, wiping his mouth afterwards.

"You taste amazing, so sweet"

Matt pulled a disgusted face at Brad, which made the older chuckle.

"So, uh, what now?" Matt asked as he sat up, covering himself out of embarrassment.

"I want you, Matt. I'm in love with you"

The youngest was taken aback, he didn't know what to do, but he wanted more too, even though it's wrong, it feels so right.

"It's wrong, Bradley" he watched Brad's face sadden. "But...after what just happened, I uh...kinda want you too. It feels wrong but feels right at the same time" Matt just rubbed and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I think we should take things slowly" Brad grabbed his brothers hand, gently squeezing before kissing the back of it.

"I'd like that" smiled Matt.