Venom (Adam x Fem Reader)

We need to tell him.

Yes, V, I know.

You wait for Adam to come out of his shower, pacing as you think of a plan to tell Adam a symbiote alien has bonded to you.

Alright Venom, here's the plan.

Adam walks into the living room, towel drying his hair, he smiles as he sees you. He plunks the towel on the back of the couch and ruffles his damp hair with his hands.

"I have something to tell you"

"Are you pregnant? Please tell me you're pregnant" Adam squeals excitedly.

You shake your head as you giggle at him, then Adam stops and starts freaking out. You look at him concerned.

"Y/n! Y-you have b-black s-stuff coming from y-y-you!"

"Wh-what? Oh shit! Venom, this wasn't the plan!"

Adam backs away as a black head forms from your shoulder. The black goo grins at Adam.

"This Adam, is Venom. He's an alien that's bonded to me. Yes he looks scary but deep down he cares. He's a part of me now, Adz"

"We are Venom"

"Um...okay?" Adam slowly moves closer to you, his eyes never leaving Venom.

"He won't hurt you, he's seen how much you care about me. Like I said, V is a part of me now. I know it's gonna be hard for a while but try to accept this? For me" you hold Adam's hands and plead him.

Adam sighs before nodding. "Okay. I don't wanna lose you baby, I mean he looks kinda cute I suppose" Adam raises his hand slowly. "Can I pet him?"

You nod, watching Adam gently pat Vee on the head. Venom slowly recedes back into you, as soon as he does, Adam picks you up and swings you in circles, you giggling as Adam peppers your neck in sweet kisses. He pulls you to the couch, pulling you into his arms.

"I know Venom will always protect you, as I always will y/n. Nothing will ever stop me loving you, even when you have black goo coming out of you" he quietly laughs.

"I'd knew you'd warm up to V"

You nuzzle into his neck, placing soft kisses on his skin as Adam cuddles you with all his love and passion.