The Band (3DG x Fem Reader)

The blindfold was removed from your eyes, you blinked and gasped as you saw your favourite band stood at the end of the bed. All five of them were just in their boxers and you noticed you were too in just your panties.

Barry flipped you over, making sure your hands were still tied behind your back properly. He pulled his boxers down and flipped you back over, you gasped at his size, you knew he wouldn't all fit. Barry pulled your panties off you, and quickly got himself hard, then instantly thrusted into you.

"Oh my god!" you yelp at the stretch.

Barry takes you hard and rough, pounding on your g spot. Soon though, you start moaning, the others getting themselves fully hard as they watched.

Arching your back, you push back with Barry's thrusts, watching him come undone. Barry pulls out which makes you whimper, he jerks himself over you, throwing his head back as strings of cum cover your body. He moves away just as Neil comes over.

Neil takes his boxers off, then sits you up.

"Open your mouth, sweetheart"

You do so, Neil guides you onto him, running his fingers through your hair. You look up at him as you deep throat him, Neil pulls your head back and forth by your hair, moaning as you hollow and swallow around him.

You work your magic on him until you taste his cum in your mouth, you swallow it down.

Next up is Brad, he flips you over, sticking your ass in the air then licks up your crack causing you to moan. You feel his head on your ass, you flinch as he pushes in as you've never taken it up the ass before. Brad instantly starts thrusting, you burying your face into the sheets. You feel Brad against your back, him groaning as he gets close.

Brad pushes your ass back with his thrusts, you clench around him as you cum, Brad came after you, filling your ass up. He pulls out, his brother taking his place, Matt flips you over and hovers over you, his dick above your face.

You suck him off as Matt eats you out. You feel his fingers in you, you moan around him, sucking his head. Matt brushes your g spot, thrusting his fingers in and out at a fast pace. That carries on for a while, just as you were about to cum, Matt pulls away as he cums over you as well.

You slowly come down from your near release as Adam faces you.

"Saving the best till last" he smirks at you.

He trails his lips down your body, then licks at your pussy, keeping eye contact with you. Adam then lines up, you wrap your legs around him.

He pushes in, then slowly fucks you, taking his time. You whine at his slowness, wanting him to go faster.

"Faster!" you buck your hips with his.

He pulls you in for you slow kiss, his finger circling your clit, his other hand playing with your boobs.

"You are so hot" he whispers in your ear.

"Yes, Adam!"

He hits your g spot, watching the faces you make as you feel yourself release onto his dick. It doesn't take long for Adam to reach his peak.

You hide your face in his neck as he cums deep inside you. You feel Adam sit you up as he releases your hands, you instantly wrapped yourself around his body. Adam slowly pulls out of you, bringing you onto his lap, you feel his dick on your torso as you slowly fall asleep on his lap.

You never thought you'd be gang banged by Matt Walst and Three Days Grace.