Guitar (Brad x Barry)

The guys were rocking out in the studio, playing Goin' Down, Barry kept noticing Brad was constantly looking at him, watching him play whilst Adam sung.

"Never thought I was crazy, until you came around" he sung out, then went into the chorus.

Brad loves the way Barry played his guitar, it turns him on. They carried on, before Adam started singing again.

"Took me down to the river, so I could drown, drown, drown"

Brad bit his lip as they were nearly finishing up, Adam then sung the last part as they finished up.

"Alright, awesome guys! Let's take a break for lunch, be back in an hour!" Adam exclaimed.

They all nodded, Neil and Adam put their stuff away and left, Barry put his guitar on his stand, Brad walked over to him.

"Barry" Barry turned around to see Brad behind him. "I want you to play me like you do with your guitar"

"Oh really?" he raised his eyebrow.

Brad leaned against Barry, so he's flush against him. Barry backed him up against Neil's drum kit, pinning him to it. He tugged on Brad's lip ring as his hands slid up his shirt, tracing his fingers over Brad's nipples.

"I'm gonna play you like my guitar so hard, you'll be begging to be fucked by one"

He pulled Brad's shirt off then kneeled down, Barry unbuckles his pants before unzipping them. He pulls them off along with Brad's shoes and socks, he then slowly palms Brad, moving his fingers up and down his length.

"When I said play me, I didn't mean teasing" Brad looked down at Barry.

"You know me teasing you really gets you going"

Barry stopped and hooked his fingers under his waistband, swiftly pulling them off. Brad sighed happily as his erection was free. Barry lifted Brad's leg up onto the drum kit, ducking his head under his leg, Brad moaned when he felt a tongue lick up his crack, his hand holding Barry's head.

Barry sucked on his hole, getting it wet. When it was wet enough, he sucked his fingers.

He watched Brad's face as he inserted two fingers in.

"Ahhh, Barry!"

Barry curled his fingers, licking up Brad's dick as he did. He swirled his tongue around his head as he moved his fingers side to side, earning constant moaning from Walst. Brad leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He felt Barry take half of him into his mouth, now thrusting his fingers back and forth at a speedy pace.

"Fuck yeah, work your fingers on me" Brad moaned in a slutty manner.

Barry enjoyed the way he was making Brad come undone, bobbing his head faster. Brad's mouth fell open, a string of saliva dribbling down his mouth. Until Barry pulled his mouth and fingers out. Brad whimpered, turning around and hungrily grinding his dick against the drum kit, then he felt a mouth on his crack again.

Barry inserted his tongue inside Brad, throughly searching his walls. Brad jiggled his ass on Barry's face, gripping onto the older man's head. Barry pulled his head away and traced his fingertips in circles on Brad's hole, gaining a couple grunts and whimpers from him. He licks up Brad's ass cheek as he inserts his fingers back in, Brad turns back around so he's facing Barry. He throws his head back again, then feels something else enter him.

"That's not your dick!" he gasped.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not" Barry smirked as he started thrusting the object. "It's Adam's microphone"

"Oh, yeah. Make me soak the mic, Barry. Make me so fucking wet"

"You're such a fucking whore, you dirty slut" Barry grunted before taking Brad's dick into his mouth again.

He brushed his prostate with the tips of his fingers, then using the microphone to hit that sweet spot. Sweat covered Brad's body as he shook, feeling Barry scrape his walls with his fingers, the mic pounding his prostate. He sighed in pleasure as Barry tongues his head.

"Fuck yes! I'm so close!" Brad gripped the drums he was pinned to, Barry pulled the microphone out and licked it clean before placing it on a nearby amplifier.

Barry used his free hand to stroke what he couldn't fit in his mouth afterwards as his other hand teases Brad's prostate. Brad mumbles Barry's name as he shoots his hot load down his mouth, the guitarist swallowing it all down. He pulls his mouth away, still teasing Brad's sweet spot. Just as Brad's rides out his high, Adam and Neil walked inside. Adam just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest, here we go again, he thought. Neil just ran over and pushed both men away from his drums.

"Not my precious drums! You've corrupted my sweet innocent baby!" Neil cradled his drums.

Brad quickly grabbed his clothes and sheepishly dressed as he hid behind Barry. He awkwardly cleared his throat as he stepped out from behind him, quickly walking over to his bass and picking it up.

"C'mon Neil, stop fucking around" Adam picked up his microphone, not knowing what happened to it.

Neil sat behind his drums, his eyes never leaving his instrument. Barry had a smirk set on his face as he got ready to play. Adam grinned as he looked at his best friend, Brad knew Adam was gonna tease the fuck out of him for this now, his face flushed a bright red.

"Let's play Break" Adam cheered.