Matt's Secret (Adam x Matt)

Matt looked through the photos of Adam on his laptop, feeling his pants get tighter. He clicked on one of Adam bent over the hood of his car, trying to fix it. Matt bit his lip as he pulled his sweatpants down to his knees, gasping at the cold air hitting his member.

Matt clicked on the video he managed to capture of Adam dancing around topless, moaning softly as he watched Adam's ass jiggle, wrapping his hand around his base. He started slow, clicking through the photos then coming to a stop at a selfie, Adam had nothing but a towel clinging to his waist, still damp from his shower, his wet hair a mess.

"Oh Adam" Matt gawked at the photo, loving the way his bulge just stands out underneath the towel. He tugged his dick, running his thumb over his slit. Matt closed his eyes, throwing his head back and wishing Adam was there.

"Hey Matt! Do you wanna celebrate your birthday by writing songs with us?" Adam yelled, walking into the house, but Matt was too busy moaning, dreaming that Adam was blowing him. Adam walked into Matt's room.

He growled as he saw Matt. "Well Matt. That's a sight I'm never gonna forget"

Matt snapped his eyes open, jaw dropped. Adam walked over to the bed and crawled over to Matt.

"Oh Matt, you look so tasty" Adam hovered himself over Matt's dick, moving his hand out the way. He gently stroked him, watching Matt throw his head back. He grinned as he took Matt's base in his hand, then wrapped his lips around his tip, sucking slowly.

"Yes Adam!" Matt fisted the sheets, biting his lip as Adam jerked and sucked him faster. "You really know how to please a guy" Matt grunted.

Adam moaned, pulled back and forth Matt's foreskin with his hand whilst he worked on his tip, swirling his tongue around, looking at Matt through his lashes.

Matt shudders as he feels the vibration of Adam moaning against him. Matt runs his fingers through his hair, Adam taking him all the way, gagging as he does. Adam furiously throated Matt, watching him come undone.

"So close"

Adam kept moaning just as Matt came, shooting his hot load down the back of Adam's throat. He swallowed it all down as he finishes, pulling away and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

When Matt opened his eyes again, Adam had disappeared, like he was never there. Matt frowned, realising his hand his still wrapped around his cock, his hand covered in his cum.

He had dreamed Adam was there, wishing he actually was. Matt looked back to his laptop, daydreaming about Adam from the photos he is looking at.

Suddenly the door opens, Adam walking in.

"-by writing songs with us?" Matt only heard the last part of what Adam was saying as he walked in, stunning him.

"Am I still dreaming?"

"Oh, darling. You're definitely not dreaming" Adam replied. He walked over to Matt. "Oh Matty. I didn't realise you thought about me that way" Adam said, looking over at the photos of him on Matt's laptop. He smiled at him. "Perhaps I should give you a special birthday treat, don't you think?"

Matt nodded, getting hard again at Adam's sexy voice. Adam grabbed the laptop, typing away, then turned it to Matt.

Matt gawked at the video of Adam jerking off in bed, watching porn.

"Oh my god, you're so hot" Matt breathed.

Adam growled again as he hovered over Matt's crotch, watching the video of him as he grabs his waiting dick. He grabs Matt's hand and licks the cum off.

"I love how you taste. I could just taste you forever"

Matt throws his head back once more, moaning loudly as Adam starts sucking him.

"Best birthday ever" Matt moans out in pleasure, enjoying the way Adam feels on his dick.

"I'm no where near finished with you, baby" Matt moans loudly at the response from Adam.